Ridge wallet

I've used an Alpine Swiss Harper since 2016. I have no complaints
Alpine-Swiss-RFID-Harper-Money-Clip-Front-Pocket-Wallet-For-Men-Comes-in-a-Gift-Box.jpg

I'd love to get a Ridge wallet but my wife would kill me if I did because she just got me a really nice Ralph Lauren lambskin billfold for Christmas last year. So, I really won't be in a position to replace it for a couple of years at least. Don't get me wrong, I think the wallet she got me is nice but the problem is that I don't like to carry much in my pockets & my wallet is a bit bigger than I'd like. Plus I never carry cash so all I need is something to put my ID & my credit cards in.

This what I use now:
8192ED7MDAL._AC_UL320_.jpg
This is what I'd like to use ( eventually ):
black_front_4767689e-a70b-4c54-9385-9e4b8171950a_2000x.jpg

I liked the idea of a thin wallet but not the way Ridge does it. I have one of these:

wally-bifold-header.jpg

distil-union-wally-bifold-wallet-with-flexlock.jpg

I'd be willing to give it a shot if it wasn't so hideously overpriced.

$125? GTFO.

I'm fine with my snakeskin wallet in my front-right pocket. I feel very out of place without a wallet in that pocket.
Ya I was interested in a Ridge wallet until I saw the price. I just can't accept spending a lot of money on an object that simply holds money. I use a cheap leather wallet for cash and a thin cardholder one as my day to day wallet.

Naw, I have a phone case with a slot for card and some bills, protects phone, has a stand, leather and wallet. Everything in one place.

I use my phone to pay for stuff a lot now anyways. Cash is emergencies only really.

Just carry an old school cheap wallet, that I replace like once a decade.

Back