Ridge wallet

I use a Tumi front pocket card wallet.

Had it for close to ten years now.

I liked the idea of a thin wallet but not the way Ridge does it. I have one of these:

wally-bifold-header.jpg

distil-union-wally-bifold-wallet-with-flexlock.jpg
I concur I use one of these things because I need to stuff to not fall out At work. I put my cards in plastic sleeves.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002YWZV0G?ref=pd_basp_dp_primary
51aDuzRYMmL._AC_SY200_.jpg

Wrap anything in stainless steel or riveted aluminum these days and suckers will line up to buy it.

Thin one with 6 card slits and a bill pocket.

Its tricky for puttig cash into but I use cash like once a week max so it suits me well.

This is it.
4 years or so, going strong.

https://coachaustralia.com/product/...1YFVM4hiYBBgqTPf85aZQ7ZNIRfqrb9BoCMYEQAvD_BwE
This is what I have. A few folded bills in there just in case. I didn’t pay anything for it. We got some from work to give out. They changed the branding and were throwing them out. So I took a bunch. Should have enough for a few years.

I’ve never seen one of those till my son showed up with one. Not for me, I’m still use it the same old wallet for the last 20 years or so

An ancient men’s. Coach billfold itt got to be 20+ years old now

There's no place to put a condom in those ridge wallets. I'd get one of those chain wallets like Rogan.

s-l300.jpg

May have seen something like this in the video game section at Target the other day. Nintendo RFID card wallet. Couldn't immediately tell how it opened. Had these stretchy cords around it and a cash clip.

Bought a $25 ripoff from Amazon and am I glad I didn't spend the full $125. I hate this fucking thing. Can't get the fucking cards out. Its a chore to use.

I just use a minimalist wallet like this.

That ridge looks tricky to get the cards out.

81iX5OASAPL._AC_SY450_.jpg

I've got a brown leather Fossil wallet.

Trifold master race checking in

I just use a minimalist wallet like this.

That ridge looks tricky to get the cards out.

81iX5OASAPL._AC_SY450_.jpg
Iike these too. I just need one of these that has a zipper pocket

Back