Rico Verhoeven helping Overeem to prepare for his fight

ok first of all, what are they eating over there.

second, Reem does not need elite kickbox training at this point of his career and given his opponent in Cain. Reem is is elite kickboxer in his own right ala K1GP world championship.

He is an elite kickboxer from Nederlands, ranked #4 HW kicboxer by liverkick. I recognized him on this picture,he's the one on the far right

736358_4691126108466_855848336_o-1024x768.jpg

Here's an article on his page:
http://www.ricoverhoeven.com/main/verhoeven-takes-on-blackzillians/

Good lord! How'd you like to be the owner of a buffet restaurant and see that group walk through your doors?

Fuckers would put you out of business...

ok first of all, what are they eating over there.

second, Reem does not need elite kickbox training at this point of his career and given his opponent in Cain. Reem is is elite kickboxer in his own right ala K1GP world championship.

His opponent is Bigfoot Silva. Not that I disagree with you on the rest!

By the way, UberTS should definitely train there

The guy second from the left has a really weird wrist.

too bad he's just a big lump of muscle...his fight with Abe Wagner goes down skill wise as one of the worst fights on a big stage I have seen since..well minus japan events, a long long time.Watching them roll around reversing like it was a fight scene from a cheesy movie lol..smh sooo bad.

Prindle had good boxing, given his background. His grappling needs a lot of improvement though. Good thing he's that strong, he has a major edge. Haha

I know he is big, but not tjat big. 5 guys from deathclutch probobly weighed more than the whole team alpha male

if eric prindle is not that big, who the hell is?

I know he is big, but not tjat big. 5 guys from deathclutch probobly weighed more than the whole team alpha male

Have you SEEN Erik Prindle in person? Or even online pictures? That guy is the epitome of a big guy.

The guy second from the left has a really weird wrist.

would not hit?

I am confused.. are they preparing for MMA fights or Mr Olympia?

Alistair said he gained with since his Lesnar fight. But compared with those guys he looks small.

Back