Rickson Gracie's son in the UFC hell yeah!!!!

Alex is game, but this is a winnable first fight for Kron

Do you like peas & carrots? How about KRON?

Bruce Leeroy went 5 rounds with Yair. He wrecks the little fruit loop.
and he was losing to korean zombie, he is not that good. also leeroy is horrendous. did you actually see this yair fight? it was insanely boring, they were just spamming kicks

Bruce Leeroy went 5 rounds with Yair. He wrecks the little fruit loop.

Bruce Leroy also has bad TDD and has been tapped by far lesser grapplers than Kron. Alex has shown flashes of brilliance in his career (well, not brilliance but solid competence), but he is ultimately nothing special. We'll get a look at how legit Kron is somewhere with drug testing, but him tapping out Kawajiri indicates to me he has more than enough skill to have Bruce Leeroy tap tap tappin' in reasonably short order.

His BJJ is known. His stand up and ability to get the fight to the ground will be the onbvious hurdle. Few will be able to handle Kron once it hits the ground.
He has decent boxing and ability to close the distance now. A judo or freestyle wrestling coach would be useful now.

Here is Gilbert Melendez talking about Kron Gracie training for his debut UFC fight with Chael

+1 Same reaction I had - not too many Gracies would have been that gracie-ous
I think the Machado bros, being part of the Gracie family, would.

Jean Jacque promoted Eddie Bravo to BB right after a no gi accomplishment (defeating Royler Gracie in no gi).

Would love that. Hall by weird shit.

kron would mop the floor with hall if they grappled.

i fear kron will fail for lack of wrestling and striking, though. no one will engage him on the ground, and he'll have a hard time getting the fight there against world class opposition.

500-2 (ducking Bas, ducking Sakuraba) and his son Kronos will very likely cut his cock off some day, that would be his last loss...

Gotta add Frank Shamrock to that list too. Too bad we never got to see the trio of Shamrock, Rickson and Sakuraba go at it.

100(25).gif
Chin in the air, flopping on the back leg, striking like a high school girl and then running for life for a takedown. No thanx.

Didn’t Serginho handle Kron in bjj? From what I recall him choked him out cold and beat him on points in a rematch
As far as I know it was Kron's first time at BB and yes he lost. I don't recall him being put out though.

He gave Buchecha all he could handle.

Is an ADCC champ - choked Andy Wang out cold I do believe, almost lost to Garry Tonon (had a tight armbar and lost it, then got his back taken, escaped and then RNC'd Gary with seconds left).

Almost caught Marcelo Garcia at the ADCC prior to the one he won.

Went on a run a Brown Belt.

Has been training with Diaz brothers for a while now. Was training with Mac Danzig not long ago.

His closed guard is about high level as it gets - not sure if he'll have the same success in the UFC but if he can get fighters down and in his guard he'll be a hand full.

As far as I know it was Kron's first time at BB and yes he lost. I don't recall him being put out though.

He gave Buchecha all he could handle.

Is an ADCC champ - choked Andy Wang out cold I do believe, almost lost to Garry Tonon (had a tight armbar and lost it, then got his back taken, escaped and then RNC'd Gary with seconds left).

Almost caught Marcelo Garcia at the ADCC prior to the one he won.

Went on a run a Brown Belt.

Has been training with Diaz brothers for a while now. Was training with Mac Danzig not long ago.

His closed guard is about high level as it gets - not sure if he'll have the same success in the UFC but if he can get fighters down and in his guard he'll be a hand full.

I want Garry in the UFC.

Here is Gilbert Melendez talking about Kron Gracie training for his debut UFC fight with Chael

I think the Machado bros, being part of the Gracie family, would.

Jean Jacque promoted Eddie Bravo to BB right after a no gi accomplishment (defeating Royler Gracie in no gi).

Eddie’s main teacher was JJM.
They go way back together.

According to wiki, Kron hasn't fought since Dec 2016. That doesn't sound good to me.

Kron's older cousin Rener commentating on his fight against Kawajiri:

I liked the comparison he made to Rickson RNC Funaki - Kron RNC Kawajiri.

Kron put a grappling clinic there. I also saw his grappling match against Aoki., where he submits Aoki. Very impressive.

It will be cool if Rickson is there cornering Kron. Would it be the first time we see Rickson cornering someone in the UFC ever since he cornered Royce in the 90s?

I see him getting KOd at some point.

Kron was Sergio Moraes' coming out party to BJJ stardom. Too bad the weight difference is huge for them to have a rematch in the UFC.

Back