Rick Story vs. Sean Pierson Added To UFC 158 In Montreal. Card Looking Great So Far!

Not sure I agree with most here in Story taking this easily. I'll take him at anything near +200 or better.

I love it when I predict fights like these before their announced. I'm two for two on this one so far as I predicted Cruickshank/Makdessi would also happen on this card.

Story- 2nd Round TKO

^good guess because this is such a random match up, Makdessi/Cruikshank makes a lot of sense.

Dan Miller vs Story and Pierson vs Mein would have been way better imo.

^good guess because this is such a random match up, Makdessi/Cruikshank makes a lot of sense.

Dan Miller vs Story and Pierson vs Mein would have been way better imo.

They're not going to do Canada vs Canada in cases/instances where they can avoid it.

Pierson's a 170'er.

Sakara said he was injured and didn't think he could make it back in time for the rematch.

Edit: & Cote is dropping to 170 as well.

omg! i confused Pierson with Pearson. thanks for info!

They should have done Story/Miller and Pearson/Mein instead, but oh well.

I think story can beat any ww not named gsp on any given day and would give gsp a good fight

This wont be on the main card, no chance. Its a tidy prelim though, but a gimme fight for Story. Not that Pierson's awful but if you had to give Story a winnable fight, it'd be against what is in some ways a lesser version of himself.

Top three fights are fucking awesome! great :D

I wonder if this will be the 5th fight on the main card, completing their all WW concept...

Nah no chance, not enough interest in either guy at this point in time

Pierson has flew completely under the radar with his wins and Story is coming off a loss

I'm sure they'd rather showcase Mein against Miller

Story by dec or TKO

a back up for the back up incase of diaz flake and or injury for someone else.

this is like a ww gp beginning

Back