Rick Story vs. Sean Pierson Added To UFC 158 In Montreal. Card Looking Great So Far!

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
More here:
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/sean-pierson-vs-rick-story-added-to-ufc-158-in-montreal

The latest UFC 158 card includes:
Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz - for welterweight title
Jake Ellenberger vs. Johny Hendricks
Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald
Chris Camozzi vs. Nick Ring
Sean Pierson vs. Rick Story
Jordan Mein vs. Dan Miller
Daron Cruickshank vs. John Makdessi
Patrick Cote vs. Bobby Voelker
Johnny Eduardo vs. Yves Jabouin

I think Story wins an easy UD.

I wonder if this will be the 5th fight on the main card, completing their all WW concept...

wtf! alessio sakara is injured or what? i remember they said there will be a rematch between sakara and cote on the same card. what happened?Also, did Rick Story went down to 155???

Is this an all WW card?

UFC 146/the all HW card was pretty successful and I know they talked about doing it again in the future with other weight classes.

wtf! alessio sakara is injured or what? i remember they said there will be a rematch between sakara and cote on the same card. what happened?Also, did Rick Story went down to 155???

Cote dropped to 170, that is why that rematch didn't happen.

Great they give him a easy fight so they don't have to cut him.

Alessio Sakara is actually taking a break due to renal stress.

He's out of training for 3 months so he'll probably not fight till 6 months from now.

Pierson's a 170'er.

Sakara said he was injured and didn't think he could make it back in time for the rematch.

Edit: & Cote is dropping to 170 as well.

I would love to see Pierson take this. Never have been able to stand Story.

Should be an easy comeback fight for Horror. Hopefully after that he goes on to fight one of the guys from the three main main card fights. There are some interesting rematches waiting for him, plus Rory could use a wrestler like Story to test himself against before contending with some of the really serious 170's. Plus Rory vs Story would just be fun lol.

lol

if that fight actually ends up on the PPV I'll have to whorship BionicCommando as the fucking oracle of Sherdog :icon_lol:

I will NEVER hear the end of it.

Btw tough matchup for Pierson, Story grinds him on the cage and the ground for a UD win...

Hope Pierson catches him though

Main card, let Makdessi headline the prelims. They can't do it everytime but getting 5 fights all in the same div could be good every now and then. 155 could be really great.

Story is not a kind man, but he will win this with ease

Main card, let Makdessi headline the prelims. They can't do it everytime but getting 5 fights all in the same div could be good every now and then. 155 could be really great.

I agree. I can't wait for the Makdessi fight.

Back