Rick Story out, Neil Magny in vs. Erick Silva in Saskatoon

Lol for fucks sake I knew that event would start to fall apart.

that's a fucking great match up, like it better than the original. You have gotta love/respect Magny's willingness to fight at the drop of a dime. Very Cowboy-esque.

This will be Magny's 4th fight in 2015. Well on his way to eclipsing the 5 he had last year.

Easy win for Magny. Silva is dead after the first round and Magny survives it.

A very bad card got even worse. Not a bad fight really, but Magny just got dominated a week ago. Much more interested in Story vs. Silva.

I think Erick Silva will hurt him and sub him in the first. Magny will have to weather a storm to win, like he did vs Lim. Erick Silva has a worse chin than Lim, but he has better sub skills.

For fuck sake, I guess I know why the UFC never comes to western Canada. The cards are absolutely cursed here. Of all the fighters that coulda gotten injured it has to be the co-main.... at least it wasn't the main event haha. And at least they were able to find a pretty good replacement and keep Silva on the card.

Decent replacement. Silva vs Story will become one of them cursed fight like Rivera vs Sakara.

1st round Silva is a serioys threat for anyone.
Too much power and grappling too slick.
Not sure who to pick on this one.

Props to Maggers for getting right back in there after a damaging loss. I actually wouldn't mind betting Magny wins. He'll have to weather an almighty storm in round 1, but if he comes through, don't bet against him. Rooting for Silva, though.

Back