Rick Story out, Neil Magny in vs. Erick Silva in Saskatoon

Decent replacement. Silva vs Story will become one of them cursed fight like Rivera vs Sakara.

Probably so. Don't forget Anthony Njkokuani vs. Paul Taylor. I think that fight was scheduled and cancelled on four occasions for various reasons for Taylor. The last led the to the UFC announcing that Taylor had retired.

That was a nice lateral move as far as interest goes.

Neil Magny is taking a tough fight.

Full respect to Magny... that's a short notice step-in after just getting subbed by Maia earlier last week! I guess he is pissed that his winning streak came to an end and he wants to start another one by beating Silva!

Magny wans to Bendo it up after the defeat, props for that.

Rooting for Magny here.

Magny has huge balls, this is why I'm a fan. Either Silva by stoppage in the first round or Magny by late stoppage or decision.

In his 10 UFC appearances so far, Erick Silva has only met non-debuting fighters coming off a win 3 times. Now he's fighting a guy coming off a loss with two weeks notice. I know Magny stepped up, but Erick Silva's matchmaking really makes me laugh. At least the fight isn't in Brazil too.

Magny surviving 1st round for an easy pay and potential bonus...the Silva Hype was over since..
DONGHAMMER.gif

I like Magny he has really grown on me, guy doesn't sit out long as soon as he is done fighting he is looking to book his next one

So much more respect than these guys who are happy to fight once or twice a year

Lmfao RIP Magny dude isn't a top fighter and never will be shame on any of you who thought he was top ten by the way

Erick Silva is going to strangle the oxygen out of Magny again and he'll be known as Frank Trigg III (behind Frank and Rumble)

Hell yeah, I'm becoming a fan of Neil. I hope he can win.

Good replacement fight here. I personally like this fight more for Erick to get another win, Story was the tougher fight.

In his 10 UFC appearances so far, Erick Silva has only met non-debuting fighters coming off a win 3 times. Now he's fighting a guy coming off a loss with two weeks notice. I know Magny stepped up, but Erick Silva's matchmaking really makes me laugh. At least the fight isn't in Brazil too.

Who do you want him to face? The Woodley's of the world? The guy isn't there yet. If he passed the DHK test, maybe he woulda been.

Can't blame Magny for wanting to get back on the horse.

Nothing bruised but his ego in that Maia fight...

Seems like Story/Silva isn't god's will. F it give Story some top guys when he gets back. Dominating Gunni is something.

Back