News Ribas vs Hill Cancelled

Was the best fight in the card to me at least.

Shame but <Fedor23>

man that sucks, one of the best fights on the card.

Wish her and her Father a speedy and full recovery.

She was 5-1 run in her last 6 with the loss being to the headliner tonight....

... and sherdog says "yay a bathroom break". Fickle morons.

Pick a different sport if you don't like WMMA you insecure dicks lol. I'd rather watch utter garbage fights than some WOKE fucking garbage sport with 3 seconds of action and 15 minutes of commercials, but hey ; wtf do I know?

This sucks.

I'd risk covid just to take care of Hibas.

My interest in mid tier WMMA has waned over the past year or so. But this was an interesting fight that would tell us how good either of these two fighters are.

Hill is a career journeyman who seems to have improved a lot recently, but still needs to prove that. Hill 2.0 is 5-4, and please don't cry to me about split decision where she failed to separate herself from her opponent.

Ribas is a prospect hailing out of Vagina, Brazil. She looks to have a high ceiling, but she got roughed by Marina Rodriguez, so she needs a win and she needs to prove she's at a higher level than girls like Hill.

Damn, I was looking forward to this fight more than the main event. 3 fights canceled in 24 hours?

That’s 10 bouts cancelled on this card.

Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw
Sanchez vs. Cerrone
Holm vs. Peña
Ribas vs. Hill
Rothwell vs. Lins
Modafferi vs. Santos
Flick vs. Figueiredo
Figueiredo vs. Buys
Hadzovic vs. Motta
Benoit vs. Adashev

Ribas is very overrated. There is no way Hill should have been +150

Probably, but Ribas would've won anyway. Hill is good, but she hasn't fought someone like Ribas before. Trust me, Covid saved you some money. Ribas is at least better than Hill. Claudia was washed up when she fought Hill. Ribas by sub in round 1 or 29-28 Ribas all day every day

Threads like this are useful for identifying the self-absorbed douchebags who would rather everyone else loses out so they don't have to watch a few minutes of WMMA.

Back