News Ribas vs Hill Cancelled

Can still get COVID when you're vaccinated

It's supposed to keep you from getting super sick or dying
True.

You can also get covid even after you've been vaccinated because it takes 14 days after the shot to ensure protection. So if she got a week ago, she could have still not have the antibodies to fight the virus efficiently too. Whatever the case is, I wish her a speedy recovery and I hope she doesn't have a hard recovery like chimaev.

No! I wanted to see that fight :(

Ribas and her father both testing positive?

That is some serious incompetence on the part of the UFC.

Ribas has been in their fight week bubble since Tuesday, so did her and her father contract COVID inside the bubble, how did it take four days to get these positive results?

Again very incompetent. I hope Angela Hill did not contract COVID due to the UFCs negligence and hope Ribas and her father recover quickly.

only a little disappointed cause ribas actually fights in there, but it probably would’ve been a sparring session decision anyway.

giphy.gif

Wow fuck this card. Fuck it. Like why god

Nice, I'm only watching this for the men's fights anyway, saves me some time.

I don't oft get down on a card and I'm sure I will enjoy it. That was a pretty big match for me so muddle minded atm.
Everything keeps getting canceled and this is the fight I wanted to see the most. I'm pretty mad. This card has been totally decimated

Tonight's card down to 8 fights, oof.

EDIT: 9 fights. Counting is fun! :D

Back