RFA 11 - Manzanares vs. Makovsky | Denver, CO | Card & Info (Friday, November 22nd)

There's clearly some fuckery going on here with that reffing. Milletich even pointed it out.

Raoni probably should fight for the FW title next and if he wins then move to the UFC.

As for Fun Size, I thought he had that choke, he looks good so far.

Raoni probably should fight for the FW title next and if he wins then move to the UFC.

As for Fun Size, I thought he had that choke, he looks good so far.

I wonder if Lance Palmer will still be considered RFA FW Champ after his WSOF title fight win or lose

Either way Palmer would be a good test for Raoni

this guy is just getting out of every sub attempt thrown at him....lol

2-0 Fun Size. Takedowns and sub attempts. Looks good so far, def looks better at 125, more natural div for him.

3-0 Fun Size. he just cant stop the takedowns, Fun Size is all over him.

completely dominated him, I think he hit every single leg he tried for. he looks good at 125, def his real div. I think maybe defend the belt next and then look to move to the UFC.

People bash on Flyweights but with Dodson, MM, Creepy, JB, Lineker, Ali, Jorgensen, Formiga, Moraga, Elliott, Montague.

They signed Ortiz, Sampo, Scoggins. You sign Cejudo, Pantoja, Higo, Fun Size, Santella and you got a nice div with some top guys and alot of up and coming prospects.

easily the "Sherdog fail post of the year"...

Chinzo is to Lyoto
as
Lance is to Rashad
or
Jason is to Clay

...minus the several good wins

wait, wait....he just out-did himself!

You probably thought Michael Jordan was a spectacular baseball player.

Being good at point Karate hardly means he's a talented mma fighter.

Conditioning, dedication, and durability are lacking.

holy crap...Lol at this FAILtard hitting an EPIC trifecta in trolling incompetence.

He didn't suck until age 33, then become a badass at 36.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/lyoto-machidas-brother-sends-opponent-out-stretcher-tonight-brutal-ko-2613361/

easily the "Sherdog fail post of the year"...

wait, wait....he just out-did himself!

holy crap...Lol at this FAILtard hitting an EPIC trifecta in trolling incompetence.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/lyoto-machidas-brother-sends-opponent-out-stretcher-tonight-brutal-ko-2613361/

I counted 6 fence grabs by Machida in this fight.

Round 1

3:53 blatant

3:50

3:36

2:17

1:11

1:05 clearly would've been taken down

Everybody in the venue and those watching on TV saw it.

Both commentators mention the fouls. Pat Miletich feels a point should be taken.

The referee twice admonishes Machida yet lets the fight continue.

Last edited:
15xamg0.jpg

Back