RFA 11 - Manzanares vs. Makovsky | Denver, CO | Card & Info (Friday, November 22nd)

Bevois

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

RFA 11 - Manzanares vs. Makovsky
Friday, November 22nd, 2013
1stBank Center
Broomfield, Colorado, USA

Main Card (Televised on AXS TV at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT):

Main Event | Flyweight Title Bout (125 lbs)
-Matt Manzanares, 7-1 (Junior Olympian boxer, RFA vet) vs. Zach Makovsky, 15-4 (NCAA Division I wrestler, former Bellator bantamweight champion)

Co-Main Event | Featherweight Bout (145 lbs)
-Tyler Toner, 14-5 (UFC-WEC-Strikeforce-ROF vet) vs. Raoni Barcelos, 7-0 (BJJ black belt, Brazilian national wrestling team member, Shooto-Brazil champion)

Middleweight Bout (185 lbs)
-Vinnie Lopez, 6-5 (Main training partner of Brandon Thatch, RFA vet) vs. Lucas Rota, 7-5 (Student of Anderson Silva, Jungle Fight vet)

Featherweight Bout (145 lbs)
-Chinz

Last edited:
Good fight, like that Fun Size signed with RFA. Smart move for his career, jump right into a title fight with the org that sends guys to the UFC. Get that title, maybe defend it once or twice and by then his record at Fly would be good and he'd be far enough away from his Bellator cut the UFC would then hopefully sign him.

I thought Makovsky was going to challenge Sean Santella for his Cage Fury Flyweight title. Anyway this works out better hopefully they both get into the UFC.

Wow, nice fight. I was wondering what happened to Makovsky. Does anyone know why the Santella fight never happened?

Damn, they coming back again? Went to the last RFA here. Will definetly be attending this one again, bad ass Main Event to.

I dont know why but the Santella fight got pushed back, Santella might have gotten hurt.

That was a great fight but the loser would probably never make it to the UFC so now hopefully they both can get a shot at some point.

Wow, nice fight. I was wondering what happened to Makovsky. Does anyone know why the Santella fight never happened?

I guess I can answer both of our questions with this:

1385866_10151797470094690_1957447690_n.jpg

When will Lance Palmer defend his title?

Solid looking card with the new additions. Looking forward to see who they match up, keep this up to date my dude Bevois. I will be attending.

Back