well.. let's not go overboard

Here's Marquez and his sparring partner using Reyes

marquez-training5.jpg

Malignaggi sparring in Reyes

hqdefault.jpg

Canelo in Reyes

Saul_Alvarez.jpg

etc etc

These are just subjective glove preferences. Obviously Reyes and Winning are very different and would appeal to different people, who cares if more people are going to like Winning or not? The review is by someone who really likes these Reyes. There's already plenty of other reviews with different, and in some cases more accurate opinions from my point of view, but no need to go on about it and get all up in arms in the Winning bandwagon.
Look, I'm not gonna get into this trolling match here. You're not even making a point. But you're right. They don't wear Winning 100% of the time, maybe 99%. I guess you're correct then, that they all have their own preference. It happens to be Winning. Canelo uses Winning, JMM uses Winning. That's their #1 choice. They might have backup gloves in the gym to switch it up every now and again. Pull up any picture you want. If you knew anything about boxing you'd know that simple fact, that those two are basically exclusive to Winning gear. And Marginally is getting sponsored by Everlast and that's his first choice. You're probably gonna argue that point too of course, since you found a picture of him wearing a Reyes glove at one point in his career, which obviously means he must wear them all the time and those are the best training gloves for him. Whatever, you believe whatever you want to believe. You sound like most bitter Reyes fanatics that can't upgrade to Winning.

The Reyes are good gloves, but there's absolutely nothing that would make anybody that had a free choice pick a Reyes glove over the Winnings. Not one thing. And that's all that needs to be said here. Now go look for more pictures. I'm sure there's pictures out there of Manny wearing Twins gloves. Go and make a claim that he uses Twins gloves and not Winnings while you're at it.

Bitter Reyes fanatic? I dont even like Reyes gloves. Im just pointing out the fact that you are going way overboard and are being obnoxious and over the top, and now hilariously defensive, and exaggerating again. Even the suggestion that someone might like to use gloves besides Winning get you in a big tantrum.

Lets just knock it off. Everyone has their own preference and to end this debate Winning and Reyes are the 2 best at the top of the mountain.

Hell, ill rank winning #1 and reyes #2. Doesnt matter still the 2 best gloves above all the others.

But i still rank reyes a 10/10 it doesnt deserve any less of a score imo

I must say this review is great! And despite I love Winning I very much agree Reyes deserve 10/10 score. Yes, the protection is not amazing, but it's still good, overall the gloves are fantastic and actually not that expensive.

Yea I'd give Reyes around a 9 out of 10. Craftsmenship is top notch, leather too, but for my style and needs Winning suits me better. I hit hard for my size and would like to protect my hands. I would definatetly spar with Reyes though since I don't spar at 100% I don't really fear hurting myself or my sparring partners.

Yeah, i really want to try the Safetecs sometime.

Me too, I thought they stopped making them? Thats the extra padded one right?

No the safetecs are the best of both worlds. Profight glove in a training glove format comes in 8 or 10oz but with foam that last 200x longer than a profight glove.

Back