Reyes is really emotional about his loss!

Sad part is he will legit lose the rematch, while he deserved the W in the First fight lol

Lol this is the Jon Jones haters thread I see, where you can all get together and whine about poor decisions, pico's an pulsing lol ! Jon jones is the best eva, deal with it jabroni's

I like Jones
I think Reyes won 123

Had it a draw the first time I watched it, on replay its probably Jones 3-2

giphy.gif
Next time don't leave it up the judges when you fighting the champ...

He woulda won if those tricksters in camp hadn’t set his treadmill to reverse and got him used to running backwards for 25 minutes at a time smh

half of reyes's "strikes" were beautifully slipped, rolled with, and matrixed by jon

the skeleton king

I'm surprised the gif of jones being shocked when they announced him as the winner hasn't been posted yet.

I can see calling the fight for him. But, backing up like he did for so much of the fight is real bad optics. You want to beat the champ, not just barely get by.
Another illiterate moron. Good job destroying the UFC with your stupidity.

reyes whooped jon and got cheated out of a win by incompetent judges

Reyes just wasnt good enough to do enough. Back to drawing board and maybe this time work on some finisher moves

Another illiterate moron. Good job destroying the UFC with your stupidity.

I have destroyed the UFC!!!!!

Bow to the mighty power of Whippy McGee!!!!!!!

RAWR! ... and stuff.

Damn your post is stupid and ironic.

I'm surprised the gif of jones being shocked when they announced him as the winner hasn't been posted yet.

lmao. he had his hand up in the air waiting for the scores to be read while Reyes was begging his God to give him the win.

giphy.gif

I had it 3-2 for dom, but his lackadaisical 5th round showed that he isn't championship material.

He might have won it technically, but he doesn't deserve it.

Back