Reyes is really emotional about his loss!

AnotherYoungAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, he got robbed but Santos got robbed first, so I'd like to see S. rematch first if he's up to it. Blachowicz is on a nice streak but he lost to Santos.
I'm pretty sure Thiago needs some time off because his knees were destroyed. Who knows when he will return. Who knows HOW he will return

Hopefully Jon will rematch Dom or fight Jan over summer time

Reyes just wasnt good enough to do enough. Back to drawing board and this time he should work on some finishing moves instead

I can see calling the fight for him. But, backing up like he did for so much of the fight is real bad optics. You want to beat the champ, not just barely get by.
Only to poorly educated judges. Playing the matador or fighting on the backfoot is a perfectly viable fight strategy that shows intelligence not weakness.

I can see calling the fight for him. But, backing up like he did for so much of the fight is real bad optics. You want to beat the champ, not just barely get by.
So champ can just not lose badly to remain champ? Why?

If Jon (an champ) lost 3 rounds he should lose the title. They don't have to be 10-8 rounds just because he has the belt.

@NorrisB then he should of went for it instead of being emotional. he pretty much gave up in the later rounds to me. Jones wins JOnes GOAT JONES IS THE BEST@@!@

People just think Reyes won cuz he swung at Jon's head the whole time

I'm pretty sure Thiago needs some time off because his knees were destroyed. Who knows when he will return. Who knows HOW he will return

Hopefully Jon will rematch Dom or fight Jan over summer time

That's why I said if he's up to it. Santos has had some time off but I have no idea either how much is needed to recover from that knee injury. Certainly if he won't be back soon, I agree the division should move forward.

Well, I thought he won the first 3 rounds however when watching the fight live I was thinking to myself "if he doesn't stand his ground in the 5th the scorecards are gonna look funny."

His spirit is broken. He did the absolute best he could and it fell short. It doesnt sound like a fighter who wants to prove the decision wrong. He sounds like Gus's crying ass. Might be the highlight of his career if he keeps that "People's Champ" mindset

Lol this is the Jon Jones haters thread I see, where you can all get together and whine about poor decisions, pico's an pulsing lol ! Jon jones is the best eva, deal with it jabroni's

End thread!

Me in every one of these Jones hating threads:
upload_2020-2-16_16-17-42.gif

Your point is valid. But the scoring should not be based on this unless there’s hardly anything else to go off of. That’s just my 2 cents.

Exactly! Especially a long standing champ maybe a newby champ who just earned a strap but one who has a long time rep you need to thrash that ass.

Yeah, he got robbed but Santos got robbed first, so I'd like to see S. rematch first if he's up to it. Blachowicz is on a nice streak but he lost to Santos.
Santos is still barely walking as of a month or two ago. He won’t be back for a while.

more proof jones destroyed him mentally and physically!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back