Rewatching mayweather mcgregor..

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
And its still goosebumps when mayweather comes out in round four. Its so clear that that was the first round he turned on the real shots.

The body language of both fighters are so cool to watch.

McGregor got a "oh shit" look right after the first real combo from floyd landed.

And he stopped being the agressor. From then on, floyd was the one going forward.

Kinda like when Jose aldo went into boss mode after the first firefight against Stephens

It's almost like Floyd was a 49-0 elite pro boxer and Conor was in his first fight.

An easy to predict match with an expected result

Still, Conor overachieved and performed better than expected

I rewatched Blade Runner. Great movie. You should watch that instead.

Funny how it was Conors first fight in boxing and he did better than any other of Mayweathers opponents.

Imagine if Conor actually just trained boxing he would be one of the best boxers in the world easily. Just shows you how good he is.

Hits harder than guys like Canelo and has similar speed to Amir Khan. If only he had a better gas tank he could do really well in boxing. Maybe top 10. Same as Nate Diaz

Hell yeah, still makes my ball hair stand straight

It's almost like Floyd was a 49-0 elite pro boxer and Conor was in his first fight.

40-45 y/o football player and hockey guy were far more competitive vs Ali than Conor.

This shit was just a sparring match. Floyd scammed millions of people.

200-300 million of dollars = 1 sparring match

Floyd = Bo Jackson of combat sports
{<jordan}

He got destroyed and landed nothing of relevance and got KO'd by a 40 year old retired boxer who ate McDonalds and was at his strip club every night before the fight
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Conor did not overachieve, floyd allowed him to do so. If Floyd wanted he could have outboxed Conor from outside but instead he came forward and didn't respect Conor at all. Landing one uppercut the whole fight was conor's highlight.

He got destroyed and landed nothing of relevance and got KO'd by a 40 year old retired boxer who ate McDonalds and was at his strip club every night before the fight
Lol @ ate McDonald's every night

You're a troll and not a very good one

Conor overachieved, it is known. Have a good one

This was a pretty good fight, I may rewatch it soon. I still do not see how Mayweather did not carry him though...

Conor did not overachieve, floyd allowed him to do so. If Floyd wanted he could have outboxed Conor from outside but instead he came forward and didn't respect Conor at all. Landing one uppercut the whole fight was conor's highlight.

I think I'll listen to guys like Lennox Lewis, Manny Pacquiao, and every other respected boxer who felt Conor did way better than expected than a sherdog poster with a pink name...

Don't know why people hate this guy so bad they'll just outright lie

If you claim to be genuine, maybe you should try and find out why almost everyone around the fight game says he overachieved

Back