Rewatching mayweather mcgregor..

Tyson is Dana's boy. Ofc he would say that Conor did good. Dana pays him to hang out with UFC fighters that Mike gives zero fucks about. If you pay Mike he would say Cody would win third fight against TJ. So his opinion means nothing. also he has a history of hating Floyd. He picked manny to beat him

Mosley got his ass kicked by May. Of course he would say what he said LOL.

Foreman is just a nice guy but he has CTE
Yeah yeah yeah....sure thing bro.

Conor did not overachieve, floyd allowed him to do so. If Floyd wanted he could have outboxed Conor from outside but instead he came forward and didn't respect Conor at all. Landing one uppercut the whole fight was conor's highlight.

not only that, he didn't even land it. it skidded off Floyd's chest before it hit him in the neck.

Funny how it was Conors first fight in boxing and he did better than any other of Mayweathers opponents.

Imagine if Conor actually just trained boxing he would be one of the best boxers in the world easily. Just shows you how good he is.

Hits harder than guys like Canelo and has similar speed to Amir Khan. If only he had a better gas tank he could do really well in boxing. Maybe top 10. Same as Nate Diaz

If you don't understand why Conor did better than boxers that actually posed a threat to Floyd I really don't know what to tell you

Don't know why people hate this guy so bad they'll just outright lie

If you claim to be genuine, maybe you should try and find out why almost everyone around the fight game says he overachieved

Because you have to outright lie to prove he's bad, and these losers are obsessed with proving he's bad. They have a serious psychological condition and they need medical assistance, ASAP!

not only that, he didn't even land it. it skidded off Floyd's chest before it hit him in the neck.
You missed the body shot Conor landed early? Squandered the opportunity but he landed it and got a reaction nonetheless

Funny how it was Conors first fight in boxing and he did better than any other of Mayweathers opponents.

Imagine if Conor actually just trained boxing he would be one of the best boxers in the world easily. Just shows you how good he is.

Hits harder than guys like Canelo and has similar speed to Amir Khan. If only he had a better gas tank he could do really well in boxing. Maybe top 10. Same as Nate Diaz
LMFAO

Obviously trolling but still just reading that was hilarious.

McGregor doesn't even hit harder than Pauli Malignaggi.

i love how conor haters are bitter as fuck about that fight despite conor losing.

must hurt knowing that conor did better than anyone expected, b-but floyd let conor land all those punches!!

he'll never get any credit from these obsessed little losers.

i'm surprised i have never seen folks commenting that it did not look like connor was throwing as hard as he does in mma. he wasn't going for the kill. the one time he did land a great combo, the ref stopped the action. to me, the fight was a scam. no way the powers that be in boxing would let mcgregor win. the fight was a scam. i feel i got my money's worth of entertaiment, but not the tru fight i was hoping to see.

Pretty much how I predicted the fight going.

I predicted Conor would come out strong and try and finish the fight early on. The only difference is I was surprised with Conor wasting so much energy throwing many pointless punches. I really expected him to stay conservative and look for a few big shots. It was an error on his part in my opinion.

I was actually more surprised by Mayweather. The guy disregarded his whole defensive style and moved forward showing Mcgregor no respect for his skills. It was very uncharacteristic of him to ever do that with his previous opponents in all of his career. Tho if it wasn't for this Mcgregor would've never had those openings for strikes people are giving Conor credit for. Kinda a catch 22.

I wouldn't say Conor did bad nor did he do good in the fight, he just did what a person with 0 boxing experience but with MMA experience is expected to do. He's dangerous in a sense he's been in professional fights before and has finished people off but the guy lacked technical skills of a high level boxer and would eventually be figured out.

It's kinda silly tho how a lot of people here are now saying Conor was expected to lose. That wasn't the case one bit when the fight was announced and a huge part of his fan base were writing expert level analysis on why he was going to win.

Last edited:
i love how conor haters are bitter as fuck about that fight despite conor losing.

must hurt knowing that conor did better than anyone expected, b-but floyd let conor land all those punches!!

he'll never get any credit from these obsessed little losers.
tenor.gif

i'm surprised i have never seen folks commenting that it did not look like connor was throwing as hard as he does in mma. he wasn't going for the kill. the one time he did land a great combo, the ref stopped the action. to me, the fight was a scam. no way the powers that be in boxing would let mcgregor win. the fight was a scam. i feel i got my money's worth of entertaiment, but not the tru fight i was hoping to see.

Nah, Conor just can't punch for shit.

He doesn't even turn over his punches.

It's sad the Boxing world even a gave this guy a chance to make some real money when he can't even throw punches properly.

But who can blame Floyd for making 300 million off a guy who can't even box.

Looked like it landed on the belt to me

Because you are retarded I would imagine.

Floyd just motioned a low shot for no reason?

We literally have video evidence that the shot was CLEARLY low yet you want to live in your fantasy where it was "on the belt"

Conor has no power how could he even hurt Floyd to the body? It's not possible.

Because you are retarded I would imagine.

Conor has no power how could he even hurt Floyd to the body? It's not possible.
Oh, you're a troll. Wouldn't have responded if I knew that. My mistake.

Back