Media Revisiting Mayhem's meltdown on the MMA hour

After this episode Ariel wore diapers to work

Last edited:
the weirdest part of this was that i don't even remember that character in the movie.

Lucky Patrick p4p best movie character of all time

"STOP CALLING ME MAYHEM!!"

Ariel lowkey was doing it on purpose lol

UFC is such a young sport, it’s sad seeing the state of some of these guys after several years of competing. This is new to us. Mayhem, BJ Penn, Gary Goodridge, etc.. Granted, Mayhem was always a little crazy lol. Maybe BJ Penn and Mayhem should link up in bare knuckle

Mayhem had one of the saddest downfalls of all. Went from being one of the better entrepreneurs in MMA and having an excellent showing as a coach on TUF, to losing his return UFC fights and going off the deep end.

UFC is such a young sport, it’s sad seeing the state of some of these guys after several years of competing. This is new to us. Mayhem, BJ Penn, Gary Goodridge, etc.. Granted, Mayhem was always a little crazy lol. Maybe BJ Penn and Mayhem should link up in bare knuckle

The end of your comment completely contradicts the first part.

The end of your comment completely contradicts the first part.

I know. I went from being serious to joking around. Mayhem’s locked up and probably over 200 Lbs. I don’t actually want to see it. Was just a joke

Lnpdz1V.gif

Here's Jason Miller dropping rhymes
He's been arrested 7 times
I know that sounds like a lot but 3 of those times were for vandalism
He feels real bad, he got caught might do it again, probably not.
He's not here to make pretenses
He's here because of his criminal offences

MMA needs :
  1. A new season of "Bully Beatdown"
  2. An interview of Mayhem by The Schmo
  3. Mayhem vs Nick Diaz
  4. Mayhem vs GSP 2
  5. New Mayhem Industries podcasts
  6. Mayhem at Bellator finishing his career as a champ

What the fuck are we supposed to call him? Jason Miller? Hell naw, he’s Mayhem till the day he dies...
mayhem_miller_mugshot.0.0.jpg

Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

onyeig-0406nwsocrlmayhem-03.jpg

images

images

I know. I went from being serious to joking around. Mayhem’s locked up and probably over 200 Lbs. I don’t actually want to see it. Was just a joke

Did Mayhem have that long of a term? He's done as a fighter, but he's got a future as a coach if he can get past his demons.

Did Mayhem have that long of a term? He's done as a fighter, but he's got a future as a coach if he can get past his demons.

Should be out in 10 Months. And I agree he’d be a fantastic coach. IF he can get his shit together. He spiraled outta control really really bad. I LOVED him way back in the day on Bully Beatdown

What the fuck are we supposed to call him? Jason Miller? Hell naw, he’s Mayhem till the day he dies...
mayhem_miller_mugshot.0.0.jpg

Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

onyeig-0406nwsocrlmayhem-03.jpg

images

images

he's the buddy that's a blast to drink with and have in your corner at the club...you just hope he doesn't turn on you. guys batshit.

Back