Media Revisiting Mayhem's meltdown on the MMA hour

After this episode Ariel wore diapers to work

I am not an Ariel fanboi, but I have to say, fuck you "Boosmasher"... I thought he Ariel handled that amazingly well, I actually felt he was concerned for Mayham.

Here's Jason Miller dropping rhymes
He's been arrested 7 times
I know that sounds like a lot but 3 of those times were for vandalism
He feels real bad, he got caught might do it again, probably not.
He's not here to make pretenses
He's here because of his criminal offences

<Prem973>

he's the buddy that's a blast to drink with and have in your corner at the club...you just hope he doesn't turn on you. guys batshit.

Sir, your Get a Life avatar is incredible. I fuckin LOVED that show back in the day. Everything from REM's "Stand" in the show's intro, to Chris Elliot as a 30-year-old paperboy. Super rare to find anyone who knows of it.

Good taste my friend!

the weirdest part of this was that i don't even remember that character in the movie.

It’s because he pretty much wasn’t. You wouldn’t have even known this motherfuckas name was lucky Patrick if Mayhem never promoted it on this interview. He was literally in one scene ONE, where Alpha Brah Kevin James is in like a montage sequence taking fights and you see a quick clip of Mayhem throwing a punch. Btw this interview was funny as shit and sad to me at the same time. Bring on spiritual kombucha mayhem though. The GOATS IN GREAT SPIRITS NOW BITCHES

Legit skills on the mat. Sad to see really. Fun entertainer

It’s because he pretty much wasn’t. You wouldn’t have even known this motherfuckas name was lucky Patrick if Mayhem never promoted it on this interview. He was literally in one scene ONE, where Alpha Brah Kevin James is in like a montage sequence taking fights and you see a quick clip of Mayhem throwing a punch. Btw this interview was funny as shit and sad to me at the same time. Bring on spiritual kombucha mayhem though. The GOATS IN GREAT SPIRITS NOW BITCHES

It's always possible he had a bigger role in the script before it got edited. That happens in lots of films. Still sad though.

the weirdest part of this was that i don't even remember that character in the movie.

I think he was in it for like a few minutes, I was expecting a major side character the way he was going on about it. I can't even recall if he had any lines.

What the fuck are we supposed to call him? Jason Miller? Hell naw, he’s Mayhem till the day he dies...
mayhem_miller_mugshot.0.0.jpg

Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

onyeig-0406nwsocrlmayhem-03.jpg

images

images
Mugshot Miller???

MMA needs :
  1. A new season of "Bully Beatdown"
  2. An interview of Mayhem by The Schmo
  3. Mayhem vs Nick Diaz
  4. Mayhem vs GSP 2
  5. New Mayhem Industries podcasts
  6. Mayhem at Bellator finishing his career as a champ
With Mayhem as the bully this time

So he's in prison now?

He needs a regular skill and mental health counseling.

I think Ariel chased after Mayhem on the streets during the break too. I recall Arel saying that Mayhem was a good friend because he was one of the guys that really gave him time early in his reporting career.

War mayhem,beat all those devils ibside and outside you re way stronger than all

So he's in prison now?

He needs a regular skill and mental health counseling.
What he really needs is to beat his raging hardcore drug addiction. If the judge cared about him he'd give him the max probably 6 months to a year depending on half time, with his record he easily and justifiably could and should. 2 years is what he needs. Maybe up to 4. The odds are against him.

Counseling doesn't help bi-polar and he needs time for his brain to rewire itself create new neural pathways develop new coping mechanisms and slowly repair his destroyed dopamine system I'm not trying to take away his freedom or be a dick.

Last edited:
Mayhem was a beast tho

One of my favorite Mayhem fights. I lost it at the 5 min mark lol

Sir, your Get a Life avatar is incredible. I fuckin LOVED that show back in the day. Everything from REM's "Stand" in the show's intro, to Chris Elliot as a 30-year-old paperboy. Super rare to find anyone who knows of it.

Good taste my friend!

Handsome boy modeling school.

Back