• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Reviewing CONOR MCGREGOR'S PUB

Oddmonster

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I really enjoy this guys food reviews. He is so down to earth, and just seems like a pleasant dude.

I am really surprised it got such a positive review considering how bad Conors whiskey is. But respect given where respect is due.

I really enjoy this guys food reviews. He is so down to earth, and just seems like a pleasant dude.

I am really surprised it got such a positive review considering how bad Conors whiskey is. But respect given where respect is due.

Is the sugar for coffee at that pub just pure Colombian coke?

ain't got shit on Bigg Riggs

images

1425409895-NS_27hendricksLD13_42493379_884315.jpg

348s.jpg

It's almost as if the whisky and pub food are entirely different products made by entirely different people
Is it just me, or are you always a bit of an ass?

If you do not give a shit about how bad the product you put your name on is, as long as it makes you money, why would anyone expect you to try to be better with a different product?

Last edited:

If you do not give a shit about how bad a product you put your name on is, as long as it makes you money, why would anyone expect you to try to be better with a different product?
I think they were making the food before Conor bought it (I might be wrong). Anyway, I heard a long time ago the food was surprisingly pretty good.

Last edited:
I think they were making the food before Conor bought it (I might be wrong). Anyway, I heard a long time ago the food was surprisingly pretty good.
Yeah, just looked it up and you are right, he just bought the pub.

The soup of the week is a bit of Conor's gizz inside for his male groupies to slurp up.
63d15044-065c-4bcc-8c90-ff9e3c52fa19_text.gif

The joke>>>>>>You
Yeah, could you explain it to me? Was it that the food at Big Riggs was shit? The plate of food does look like really bad, but..well, Donald Trump like his steaks well done, with ketchup. You never know wtf people think is good.

If you do not give a shit about how bad the product you put your name on is, as long as it makes you money, why would anyone expect you to try to be better with a different product?
Oh I'm def a bit of an ass, but it mainly comes out when I see something moronic.

You realize Conor =/= the chef, yeah? That's where any food quality comes from, not Conor's name.

Back