REVIEW: SSF Gear rashguard

pretty sweet, are both going to be available in august?

Thanks guys. I took 3rd in my nogi division in my first tourney, so I am really happy. As soon as I have a chance to take some pics with my camera, I will write up a review.

more black chest rashguard designs, please! some of us have issues w/ white chest. :/

scorcho said:
Thanks guys. I took 3rd in my nogi division in my first tourney, so I am really happy. As soon as I have a chance to take some pics with my camera, I will write up a review.

Congrats, that's great. Give more details, how did you win your matches and what did you lose to? How did the RG feel? Did it give you super human powers:icon_lol:

As long as we are talking about wins, SSF fighter Mikhal Caldwell won the USGP S-1 in OK this past weekend and it should be aired on ESPN2 soon. He will also have two Pro Boxing matches on HBO this year. Check out his outfits:D

www.SSFgear.com

scorcho said:

Congrats Scorcho. 3rd place in your first comp is pretty good. Did you go with SSF shorts too? I am curious to hear about this RG (that I have to wait on until Aug :icon_sad: )

The Giff said:
Congrats Scorcho. 3rd place in your first comp is pretty good. Did you go with SSF shorts too? I am curious to hear about this RG (that I have to wait on until Aug :icon_sad: )

Thanks man.

I actually wore my red tapouts - I love those shorts and had to wear them for my first comp.

I’ll be picking one of these up a long with a few other things to get me started in Judo/bjj in a couple weeks. How does sizing work on the tight fit ones? If you wear a large t-shirt do you order a large RG?

On a unrelated note, how do you have a 540 number with a location in Fredericksburg? I looked at the area code and thought you were in my neck of the woods instead your on the other side of the state...

VA-Fredericksburg is about as far north as the 540 area code reaches. PM me with your location and school.

If you wear a large t-shirt, order a large RG.

www.SSFgear.com

Back