Review of Siangboxing Gym

Hey, I may help you, I am a German laywer.

The Pintos have a French passport, thus they fall under the jurisdiction of the French Criminal Code. I assume that the French Criminal Code ist applicable abroad, if a French national is involved as a perpetrator or a victim. At least this is correct for the German Criminal Code.

If you are still in Thailand, go to the French embassy (or the US embassy, if you are a US national), file a complaint and ask for help. Then your complaint may be forwarded to the French prosecutor, who will look into this. You should bring evidence with you (pictures of you, if anything is visible and you have taken some; doctor report, if available; the contract between you and the Gym; recipt for paying the 40.000 baths or deduction from your bank account etc)

If anything about your complaints is true, they will be prosecuted and tried for scamming and assulting you. No fuckers stand above the law. If they have done something, they should pay dearly.

Have you been drunk when you had the accident and did the infection you suffered from really look like in the picture the Pintos posted TS?

where is this? i can't find the photo

edit //

found it.

yeah his foot is jacked up.

seems like there is stuff missing in the stories on BOTH sides. times like this you need an impartial witness.

400125_4813253823571_629153850_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ali, if this happened a couple of days ago then maybe you can post a pic of your foot now? It would help prove that you were fit to train when you showed up at the camp.

Regardless of all that, it's hard to imagine how you could have done anything to merit being assaulted and ripped off, especially considering Serge's rep. He has a long history on MTTV, where he's used several covert accounts to promote his sons and his camp. In one thread, he is both the TS 'sinkboxing', offering a price list, signing as 'Mister Khun Sinkh' and 'alexmuay' a young nakmuay who attended the camp and happily states that "The price is high but worth it" LOL He also later comes back as 'bip'... This shit would make 'Payak' blush.

It's not me.
I just reposted his story from my friends in Thailand.
I've invited him on here so we'll see how that goes.

Hey, I may help you, I am a German laywer.

The Pintos have a French passport, thus they fall under the jurisdiction of the French Criminal Code. I assume that the French Criminal Code ist applicable abroad, if a French national is involved as a perpetrator or a victim. At least this is correct for the German Criminal Code.

If you are still in Thailand, go to the French embassy (or the US embassy, if you are a US national), file a complaint and ask for help. Then your complaint may be forwarded to the French prosecutor, who will look into this. You should bring evidence with you (pictures of you, if anything is visible and you have taken some; doctor report, if available; the contract between you and the Gym; recipt for paying the 40.000 baths or deduction from your bank account etc)

If anything about your complaints is true, they will be prosecuted and tried for scamming and assulting you. No fuckers stand above the law. If they have done something, they should pay dearly.

Contract ???

Receipt ???

......in Thailand ?

Lol

And how on earth does anyone spend 40.000 THB for one month training and a shared accomodation?

You can train at Samart

Back in 2005, 'Mister Khun Sinkh' listed the price for 28 days as 1500 euros, that's 60 000 baht...

This is not the first time I hear bad story's about Siangboxing gym. And with this story in my mind I wil never go to Siangboxing gym!

guys remember this before spending your money.

Really don't know why people would go travel to Thailand to go train with a couple French kids anyways...

Come to think about it I think I remember reading someone's bad experience with them back when they were at 13 Coins

Really don't know why people would go travel to Thailand to go train with a couple French kids anyways...

Come to think about it I think I remember reading someone's bad experience with them back when they were at 13 Coins

do tell?

this has to be one of the funnier stories i've heard of training going wrong lol:p

i cant speak as to Siangboxing gym never been there but I do know that the Pintos were accused of screwing up a Muay Thai Promo here in Singapore. The day of the event the father posted on a number of forums that his sons were in Singapore but had not been paid. Then we turn up to the event and these guys are not fighting and we have only a couple of real fights(Albert Kraus etc) and Andy Souwer doing an exhibition bout as they could not get a replacement for him to fight.
Following that we as fans were pissed off with the promoters, to then find out through statements they made through FB that they had paid the Pintos 75% of there fees up front which was more than the 50% they had to and had been prepared to pay the rest. They claimed that their father(serge) went mad on the last day and would not accept any type of payment.
Most of us still felt the promoters screwed up but then other fighters who fought on the night came in and said that the promoters paid better than other promotions and had done their best and the fault lied elsewhere ie Pintos
This is all hearsay but when you hear this story and the story of this poor kid and I hear similar thing happened in a promotion in HK and the UK. There's only so much goodwill or leeway you can afford before starting to believe their is truth somewhere in this.

Also, the comments Antuan has posted about beating up this kid are disgraceful coming from a pro fighter.I thought Muay Thai fighters were meant to be arrogant in the ring and humble outside of it. All the great ones i have met have been ie Saenchai, Yoddecha, Yodesenklai etc. No one is expecting him to let his father be bad mouthed but he could have told the guy to leave and then have the decency not to gloat over the internet about beating some kid up.
Maybe these guys need to move to a gym away from there father it will help them on a personal and professional level.

More and more stories are coming up. It seems like this could be the end for Siangboxing, if promoters stop working with them and tourists stop booking their gym. Some people only learn the hard way or what goes around comes around or karma is a bitch.

This is up on muaythailand.com, hopefully they can blacklist this gym, I want to see these bad men burn.

i cant speak as to Siangboxing gym never been there but I do know that the Pintos were accused of screwing up a Muay Thai Promo here in Singapore. The day of the event the father posted on a number of forums that his sons were in Singapore but had not been paid. Then we turn up to the event and these guys are not fighting and we have only a couple of real fights(Albert Kraus etc) and Andy Souwer doing an exhibition bout as they could not get a replacement for him to fight.
Following that we as fans were pissed off with the promoters, to then find out through statements they made through FB that they had paid the Pintos 75% of there fees up front which was more than the 50% they had to and had been prepared to pay the rest. They claimed that their father(serge) went mad on the last day and would not accept any type of payment.
Most of us still felt the promoters screwed up but then other fighters who fought on the night came in and said that the promoters paid better than other promotions and had done their best and the fault lied elsewhere ie Pintos
This is all hearsay but when you hear this story and the story of this poor kid and I hear similar thing happened in a promotion in HK and the UK. There's only so much goodwill or leeway you can afford before starting to believe their is truth somewhere in this.

Also, the comments Antuan has posted about beating up this kid are disgraceful coming from a pro fighter.I thought Muay Thai fighters were meant to be arrogant in the ring and humble outside of it. All the great ones i have met have been ie Saenchai, Yoddecha, Yodesenklai etc. No one is expecting him to let his father be bad mouthed but he could have told the guy to leave and then have the decency not to gloat over the internet about beating some kid up.
Maybe these guys need to move to a gym away from there father it will help them on a personal and professional level.

I recall serge posting on here about the Singapore show and it sounded like there was a lot more to it and basically he had a free holiday and part payment out of it and fucked the show for everyone.
You would of thought he would of realised that his antics really don't do his sons careers any favours!

I believe that both Pinto brothers refuse to fight in Thailand now because they were unhappy with a decision or something. They used to fight regularly at Lumpinee and Siam Omnoi but I remember seeing one of them post somewhere that they would never fight in Thailand again.

Yeah maybe because they kept getting their ass handed back on a plate every time Antuan stepped up to fighters he thought he should be beating.

Back