Review of Siangboxing Gym

KounterPunch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
From https://www.facebook.com/ali.moradkhani69

So here is how it starts... I came to Thailand On January 16th to train Muaythai and get ready for some upcoming fights. I came to SIANGBOXING GYM which is owned by Serge Pinto, Antoine Pinto (a.k.a Antuan Siangboxing, Victor Pinto (a.k.a Leo Siangboxing). I paid 40,000 Baht for the duration of one month with Training sessions, Accommodation and 3 meals a day. After two weeks, on New year

Ya was reading this story earlier and was wondering when it would end up on Sherdog. I'm a big Antuan fan but if this story is true that is pretty disconcerting. I expect "Round" (aka Mr. Pinto) will show up here. All I know is they are claiming the guy was being a drunk asshole, then the other guys is saying they were pricks who duped, beat and essentially robbed him. Interesting story nonetheless.

This gym has long history of being scamming fucks but this is the first i heard of them assaulting someone

From https://www.facebook.com/ali.moradkhani69

Few days after the accident I went to train that he told me you cannot train and you have to rest because of your leg, So did I rest for two days and my leg got better and I was ready to train and walk so I went to the gym. He shouted at me and said “I told you not to come here” , I said “ But sir the Doctor Said that I can train”. He replied me with “I’m the chief here, so get the fuck out and he punched me in the face”.

LOL Im sure he didnt leave any information out or anything.

Story sounds like BS...

This gym has long history of being scamming fucks but this is the first i heard of them assaulting someone

only thing that makes me believe the assault is on facebook I saw Antoine saying things like "well if it was your family you would do the same" etc, when reading the facebook battle of words it sounded like they were admitting to giving the guy a deserved whooping.

Yeah, the Pinto boys basically admitted it was true.

BTW, is Zaza 18 years old yet?

wow sounds fucked up if true.

I hope round is writing something down here.

only thing that makes me believe the assault is on facebook I saw Antoine saying things like "well if it was your family you would do the same" etc, when reading the facebook battle of words it sounded like they were admitting to giving the guy a deserved whooping.

Yeah there not denying they attacked him, when will people learn DON'T TRAIN AT SIANGBOXING. There more then enough out there on the internet to know that it easily has worst rep in Thailand, i have yet to hear a story of someone getting great training there.
There so many awesome options for training in Thailand, i trained there for a year and never once did i consider that gym, things that happen at that place are pure nightmares.

Train at Keatkhamtorn, Jakea will take care of you and get unreal training with active thai fighters

I'm sure there's two sides to every story but u guys really think one kid from Malayia is gonna take on and cuss a whole muay thai camp .......IN THAILAND , to give him a "deserved" beating ?

I read about this and wonder what the truth is. But if the Pinto boys are on FB saying it's true then it makes me wonder what the kid did to get stomped. I doubt it was just for no reason.

Yeah because most everyone are reasonable citizens and nothing of this sort ever happens .......especially in Thailand.

40,000 seems pricey for a months training also.

If any of this is true, then the Pintos are a family of Douchebags and don't deserve people to come to their camps and pay that much.

I do realize there are more than one sides to every story though.

Ive always heard that serge is very difficult shall we say and that a lot of promoters wont deal with him.

I'd like to see Serge AKA round chime in. He posts here...

Have you been drunk when you had the accident and did the infection you suffered from really look like in the picture the Pintos posted TS?

Back