revgear uppercut donut

looloo

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone used this product? I have an Aries thai bag and would love to get teh donut if it works. I assume that the issue will be (assuming its not a piece of crap) the fit. Thanks

I'm following the recent trend of digging up ancient threads. Anybody have experience with the Revgear Uppercut Donut or know of any similar products? If it works well, I'd rather get one than buy a separate uppercut bag. It seems like a great idea, but I'd expect it to be heavily copied if the execution was any good. Here's a link: Uppercut Donut for Heavy Bag

I'm following the recent trend of digging up ancient threads. Anybody have experience with the Revgear Uppercut Donut or know of any similar products? If it works well, I'd rather get one than buy a separate uppercut bag. It seems like a great idea, but I'd expect it to be heavily copied if the execution was any good. Here's a link: Uppercut Donut for Heavy Bag

It's good, I have two, one filled with sand that i wrap around the bottom of the bag to keep the bag in place on multi kick drills. The other i used as a uppercut bag, filled with cut up cloth.

It's good for what is it, an attachment. It does move and leaves marks in your bag (just cosmetic). However, it is better then uppercutting the air, but not as good as an uppercut bag, round bag, wall bag.

Thanks for the advice. It's definitely on my short list as far as gear goes. I just wanted to see what anyone with experience with it thought because I'm surprised not to see other brands making something similar. I can live with it leaving marks on my heavy bags. It's not like they look pretty after years of abuse.

Back