Rev. Jim Bakker: "There will be a Civil War if Trump is impeached."

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere."

What a horrible woman for wanting the United States to participate in the global marketplace. I'll bet by open borders she just means a free for all without any security right? And open trade? Horrible! A green and sustainable economy? Even worse!

Instead, we should isolate our nation and close the borders down. What could go wrong? Let's deregulate everything. Fuck the FDA. Fuck the environment. Fuck science. Right? Fucking great plan.

I'm not even a fan of Hillary Clinton at all. I'm just not retarded enough to think Trump is a better choice. That's what you have to be too think Trump is a better choice. You have to be an actual retard.

Exactly what I said, Hillary dreams of a borderless hemispheric free trade zone.

That's not the vision of America I dream of. Apparently, you do.

You can tell me I'm wrong 1000 times, it won't make it true.

A sitting democrat congresswoman has more credibility on the subject than you do. It's not a theory, its historical fact. Obama armed AQ and Isis in Syria.

John Kerry "If they're not serious (Russia), we'll help the opposition more." Its as simple as looking into who these groups are.

Some dissolved altogether, some aligned themselves in non aggression pacts with Isis (SRF,FSA), some simply joined alongside or were them (alNusra).

Again, Obama knew who these groups were, took a gamble and failed.

[2] Mona Alami, “Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda,” USA Today, April 11, 2013; Ruth Sherlock, “Syrian rebels armed and trained by US surrender to al-Qaeda,” Telegraph, November 2, 2014.

[3] “Pentagon confirms US-trained Syria rebels gave weapons to al-Nusra,” Middle East Eye, May 26, 2015;

[4] Nabih Bulos, “US-trained Syrian rebels say they won’t fight al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra,” Telegraph, August 5, 2015.

Etc etc.

Way to dodge the true meaning of my post, the actual culprits of this mess, the Bush administration.

Also good job discrediting your own argument by pointing out moderate groups, SRF/FSA, then of course there is the YPG and all their affiliate groups.

Way to dodge the true meaning of my post, the actual culprits of this mess, the Bush administration.

Also good job discrediting your own argument by pointing out moderate groups, SRF/FSA, then of course there is the YPG and all their affiliate groups.

What about my post didn't you understand, some of the groups had non aggression packs with Isis.

The reason I posted I was to make clear there were many groups with many alegences. However their goal was the same. Obama knew this and gambled, knowing that some arms would end up in the hands of the more radical groups (which you conveniently ignored).

Your inability to read my post correctly, or your willful ignorance, is telling.

And again, bush was terrible.

What about my post didn't you understand, some of the groups had non aggression packs with Isis.

The reason I posted I was to make clear there were many groups with many alegences. However their goal was the same. Obama knew this and gambled, knowing that some arms would end up in the hands of the more radical groups (which you conveniently ignored).

Your inability to read my post correctly, or your willful ignorance, is telling.

And again, bush was terrible.

Ok?

Pretty sure I already admitted some weapons got to bad guys posts ago, but it wasn't intentional and as you pointed out here, a side effect of the chaotic nature of this conflict. NAPs are not alliances either so I'm not sure what your point is there. I'm sure all the NAPs agreed to have been about as effective as all the agreed ceasefires.

Moderate rebels existed in Syria from the start and still exist today so you're just wrong to make pretend they don't exist.

Ok?

Pretty sure I already admitted some weapons got to bad guys posts ago, but it wasn't intentional and as you pointed out here, a side effect of the chaotic nature of this conflict. NAPs are not alliances either so I'm not sure what your point is there. I'm sure all the NAPs agreed to have been about as effective as all the agreed ceasefires.

Moderate rebels existed in Syria from the start and still exist today so you're just wrong to make pretend they don't exist.

Those groups fought alongside the radical groups. FFS, do you even understand what went on there in the slightest degree?

New York Times, “With the proviso that the Nusra Front, Al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, can still be bombed, Russia puts the United States in a difficult position; the insurgent groups it supports cooperate in some places with the well-armed, well-financed Nusra

At least since 2014 the Obama administration has armed a number of Syrian rebel groups even though it knew the groups were coordinating closely with the Nusra Front, which was simultaneously getting arms from Turkey and Qatar. The strategy called for supplying TOW anti-tank missiles to the “Syrian Revolutionaries Front” (SRF) as the core of a client Syrian army that would be independent of the Nusra Front.

However, when a combined force of Nusra and non-jihadist brigades including the SRF captured the Syrian army base at Wadi al-Deif in December 2014, the truth began to emerge. The SRF and other groups to which the United States had supplied TOW missiles had fought under Nusra’s command to capture the base.

And as one of the SRF fighters who participated in the operation, Abu Kumayt, recalled to The New York Times, after the victory only Nusra and its very close ally Ahrar al-Sham were allowed to enter the base.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford, who had been supporting an aggressive program of arming opposition brigades that had been approved by the CIA, told a January 2015 seminar in Washington, “For a long time we have looked the other way while the Nusra Front and armed groups on the ground, some of which are getting help from us, have coordinated in military operations against the regime.”

Again, this is just a smidgen of the available evidence out there that obama knew that arms were endings up in the hands of AQ and Isis. I'm not going to write you a book on the Mid East conflict. I don't really care if you admit it, or continue to cover your ears and make excuses. Our arms ended up in their hands, period.

For the 10th time. A fucking sitting democrat congresswoman called him out on it, specifically stating arming both AQ and Isis.

When Muslims are beheading Christians across the USA, the left (who will be the ones responsible) will need to be killed. Brilliant analysis.

Do Trump supporters even know that they are a minority of barely 1/4 of American adults? What do you guys think you're going to do if Trump is impeached, start shooting anyone who didn't vote for him?

You extremists can wish death on those who don't share your world view, but you're the rabid dogs who must be controlled

she lost get over it.

we won because of that 0-17 demographic

i love you too fogie

Those groups fought alongside the radical groups. FFS, do you even understand what went on there in the slightest degree?

New York Times, “With the proviso that the Nusra Front, Al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, can still be bombed, Russia puts the United States in a difficult position; the insurgent groups it supports cooperate in some places with the well-armed, well-financed Nusra

At least since 2014 the Obama administration has armed a number of Syrian rebel groups even though it knew the groups were coordinating closely with the Nusra Front, which was simultaneously getting arms from Turkey and Qatar. The strategy called for supplying TOW anti-tank missiles to the “Syrian Revolutionaries Front” (SRF) as the core of a client Syrian army that would be independent of the Nusra Front.

However, when a combined force of Nusra and non-jihadist brigades including the SRF captured the Syrian army base at Wadi al-Deif in December 2014, the truth began to emerge. The SRF and other groups to which the United States had supplied TOW missiles had fought under Nusra’s command to capture the base.

And as one of the SRF fighters who participated in the operation, Abu Kumayt, recalled to The New York Times, after the victory only Nusra and its very close ally Ahrar al-Sham were allowed to enter the base.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford, who had been supporting an aggressive program of arming opposition brigades that had been approved by the CIA, told a January 2015 seminar in Washington, “For a long time we have looked the other way while the Nusra Front and armed groups on the ground, some of which are getting help from us, have coordinated in military operations against the regime.”

Again, this is just a smidgen of the available evidence out there that obama knew that arms were endings up in the hands of AQ and Isis. I'm not going to write you a book on the Mid East conflict. I don't really care if you admit it, or continue to cover your ears and make excuses. Our arms ended up in their hands, period.

For the 10th time. A fucking sitting democrat congresswoman called him out on it, specifically stating arming both AQ and Isis.

It doesn't say that in what you posted.

It says they armed the SRF, and the SRF said they weren't fighting with Nursa, but they did and just lied about it. Groups we armed happened with work with Nursa. It doesn't say we armed Nursa on purpose.

They didn't do it on purpose, they just didn't do anything to stop it and I'm sure in the chaos that is the fractured hell hole of modern civil strife, some of our weapons did indeed fall into the hands of the jihadis, just like the warehouses full of weapons stores and other combat equipment seized in Iraq.

Last edited:
It doesn't say that in what you posted.

It says they armed the SRF, and the SRF said they weren't fighting with Nursa, but they did and just lied about it. Groups we armed happened with work with Nursa. It doesn't say we armed Nursa on purpose.

They didn't do it on purpose, they just didn't do anything to stop it and I'm sure in the chaos that is the fractured hell hole of modern civil strife, some of our weapons did indeed fall into the hands of the jihadis, just like the warehouses full of weapons stores and other combat equipment seized in Iraq.

Oh sure, they didn't know. Please...

Except the ambassador to Syria in my post who directly states they looked the other way.

How about after Tulsi alerted them?

You're defending the administration that said Benghazi was a response to an Internet video, that they found out about numerous things "on the news", and on and on.

Obama is not incompetent. He knew exactly what he was doing. You act as if the motherfucker was honest Abe.

Here's another example of the fantasy painted by western media.

Image: If Major Yaser Abdulrahim looks like he's never wore his FSA uniform out into the field, that's because he hasn't. He is not a member of the FSA at all, and is instead a commander of the Fatah Halab, an umbrella group for Al Qaeda affiliates armed and funded by both the US and Saudi Arabia.

In a recent video report published by the BBC titled, "Syria conflict: Rebels 'feel abandoned' by Britain and US," BBC's Quentin Sommerville claims he "secretly" contacted US-backed rebels from Turkey. The alleged "remote" interview was covered in both locations by professional camera crews, despite Sommerville claiming the situation was so bad, the rebels could not be reached. The "senior rebel commander inside Aleppo" interviewed by the BBC was none other than Yaser Abdulrahim,

Image: Faylaq Al-Sham's flag is clearly seen in the video of the BBC's fake FSA commander when out in the field. Yaser Abdulrahim is seen out among other terrorists, missing his crisp, brand new FSA uniform and devoid of any FSA insignia.

Despite appearing in a brand new, crisp "Free Syrian Army" uniform never worn once into the field, and sitting beside an equally pristine "Free Syrian Army" French colonial flag, Yaser Abdulrahim has absolutely no affiliations with the "Free Syrian Army."

Instead, he is a commander of Faylaq Al-Sham, composed of Al Qaeda terrorists and Muslim Brotherhood extremists. Faylaq Al-Sham and its commander Yaser Abdulrahim, according to Sommerville himself, are part of the larger Fatah Halab umbrella group which also includes Al Qaeda affiliates Ahrar ash-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam - the latter of which literally placed civilians in metal cages on rooftops to use as human shields against Syrian-Russian airstrikes.

I can go on and on and on.

Last edited:
Yeah that old goober got to run through this animal in its prime.

55-7323-rs-02-23-11-jessica-hahn-1433831040.jpg
She sure was hotter than most of the PMotMs.

Oh sure, they didn't know. Please...

Except the ambassador to Syria in my post who directly states they looked the other way.

How about after Tulsi alerted them?

You're defending the administration that said Benghazi was a response to an Internet video, that they found out about numerous things "on the news", and on and on.

Obama is not incompetent. He knew exactly what he was doing. You act as if the motherfucker was honest Abe.

Look, I don't know how many time I can admit that yes, bad guys got our guns.

Were they armed by us on purpose, I think that's a rather shitty thing for you to suggest, even for a partisan hack like yourself. Was Obama on the phone with Al-Baghdadi? I don't think so and I don't think you think that either.

Did some shitty CIA intern make contact with some guys who said they totally weren't ISIS and totally weren't going to fight with ISIS just to get some guns but then fought with ISIS anyway? Yeah probably.

Look, I don't know how many time I can admit that yes, bad guys got our guns.

Were they armed by us on purpose, I think that's a rather shitty thing for you to suggest, even for a partisan hack like yourself. Was Obama on the phone with Al-Baghdadi? I don't think so and I don't think you think that either.

Did some shitty CIA intern make contact with some guys who said they totally weren't ISIS and totally weren't going to fight with ISIS just to get some guns but then fought with ISIS anyway? Yeah probably.

Reread my post I added further things.

2, I voted for obama. He turned into the antithesis of what he campaigned as.

Your version of events is a fantasy. Obama again is an intelligent man, he could probably name every single group, their affiliation, and goals. To think he didn't know, despite time after time the us supported groups workings with radicals, is willful ignorance.

You act as if I'm making the claim. Tulsi gabbard is making the claim, the ambassador to Syria is making the claim, countless Islamic fighters make the claim, the institute for the study of war is making the claim, etc, etc. Don't blame me for bringing them to your attention.

Here's another example

From WP
The areas receiving this aid are carefully selected, U.S. officials said, noting that extremist groups, including Jabhat al-Nusra, are delivering services to communities newly under rebel control.

“If you see new firetrucks and ambulances in places where al-Nusra is trying to win hearts and minds, this might not be a coincidence,” said a U.S. official

Last edited:
Exactly what I said, Hillary dreams of a borderless hemispheric free trade zone.

That's not the vision of America I dream of. Apparently, you do.

It's absolutely not what you said. You clearly distorted her words Into something she didn't say.

Again, it's clear as shit hits you distort her words when you turn open borders into "borderless". The implications are completely different.

And yes, I'm all for open trade with other nations. The economic theory you love so much only worked because every other nation's economy was fucked post WW2. We absolutely need open trade in a global economy to fit into the 21st century as a superpower. Isolationism works if you want to be a broke country with a second rate economy.

It's absolutely not what you said. You clearly distorted her words Into something she didn't say.

Again, it's clear as shit hits you distort her words when you turn open borders into "borderless". The implications are completely different.

And yes, I'm all for open trade with other nations. The economic theory you love so much only worked because every other nation's economy was fucked post WW2. We absolutely need open trade in a global economy to fit into the 21st century as a superpower. Isolationism works if you want to be a broke country with a second rate economy.

Borderless, or open borders, both are not the vision of America I would vote for.

LOL at you supporting Hillary... How did Libya turn out again?

She couldn't even win an election that she cheated in, with the help of the media, Hollywood, Obama, etc..

uy4.jpg

Just to be clear, TS thought this guy
jim_bakker_ap.jpg

is threadworthy.

Looks like he hasn't changed much, except maybe the hairline.

Bakker+cries+2-1.JPG

Back