Retired NBA star Paul Pierce sued over altercation at McGregor vs Nurmagomedov fight

one of most underrated players ever. He's top 100 all-time. especially in the playoffs he'd put up 40 and lock down their best player.

WTF everyone in the arena that night is getting sued.

Paul Pierce is a known hoe with cuck tendencies

He ain't Kobe, we dont love him like that @BC @Soul On Ice

Thanks for tagging me fam,

uwLbt2k6.jpeg

Paul Pierce is indeed that of a known hoe. With a cucking agenda indeed. Now that they gave him a platform all he does is yela, legend has it was that he was also known to talk about practice, not a game, practice.

NiftyMilkyArmyant-small.gif

tenor.gif

Man that guy was always a pretty stand up dude.
There is no way I would take a security guards word over his.
Sucks to see that shit happening, Dana should fucking sort that shit out, after all he says he reps Boston and shit.

EDIT: Paul would always be welcome to come to my house and watch it.
"Can't stops the internet, baby!" - Kenny the fucken Florian/Rogain.

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging me fam,

uwLbt2k6.jpeg

Paul Pierce is indeed that of a known hoe. With a cucking agenda indeed. Now that they gave him a platform all he does is yela, legend has it was that he was also known to talk about practice, not a game, practice.

NiftyMilkyArmyant-small.gif

tenor.gif
Nobody:

Paul Pierce: I'm a better shooter than Klay Thompson AND Steph Curry

Suing for 15k because he was called a racist?

No one would even know about it if he wasnt suing...
"How dare you assume I am racist?! I will sue your black ass!"

And that is the power of media. Ophra lied her ass of! . I live near that area and guarantee you nothing like that happened. Ophra went into the store with a bodyguard , was shown some bags , then was told about a bag for 35 000$ she asked for and was asked if she wanted to see anything else.
There was never question from Ophra to look at the bag nor was she told anything else. This is highest level swiss shop shop they do rather die than treat any customer bad. The employee was very friendly with 2 other witnesses and Opfra was only 5 minutes in the shop total. She even saw the owner of the shop the other day, knows her (Trude Götz) and said NOTHING!

I can tell you what the problem was and why Ophra fumed and was bitchy. The employee did not recognize her as Ophra so she treated her with respect and very friendly but did not lick her boots as a superstar.

Thats what happened. Ophra is a bitchy liar who would call other people racist just to feed her overblown ego.

The employeee is a highly reputed woman, years on the job, who herself is an immigrant from italy.

The shops there have more than half of their income from foreigners and are very well schooled in treating them well. If you should bei in that area some time just Look it up

So you live near the area, and that gives you to final word on what happened? Interesting. That's the power of living in proximity to certain stores.

Mma forums discussing some basketball guy.

Wtf?

So you live near the area, and that gives you to final word on what happened? Interesting. That's the power of living in proximity to certain stores.

I know the shops, they interviewed the staff and it is documented that Ophra did not say a word about it the day after to the owner.

If thats not enough for you fine then believe Ophra.

I'm a Celtics fan and love Pierce for carrying us through some mediocre years before linking with KG and Allen and getting the Celtics a championship, but he says some inane shit as an analyst and definitely has an ego.

Back