Respect to Conor fighting the bigger man.....

This is going to be a long tedious run up to October with the Kaboob drones. 80% of the pro-kaboob posts will have some reference to sodomy. I am rooting for Conor but would not bet on it. If I were a Kaboob, I would not bet on it either. With Conor back, at least the UFC has some buzz going on and Conor will put up the numbers so $$$.

He is fighting someone who has missed weight twice and cuts from -190 pounds supposedly.

The way people are making Khabib to be is like he is some future GOAT.

By extension, if Conor beats him hopefully he gets his props instead of fixating on 'Khabib should've done this.... and then he would have won'.

Conor's performance against Eddie and Aldo is more impressive than anything Khabib has achieved.

McGOAT Bless!

{<Mcgoat}

There you go...first he fought the heavyweight Nate Diaz and now he is fighting Khabib the super heavyweight.....these clowns are so annoying for fuck sake. Preparing the excuses already sir?? How about Conor fighting smaller guys at FW ?? did you ever complain back then about it or gave those guys props for fighting the douchebag" bigger man" ?? GTFO with your bullshit.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Lol and imagine khabib in there.

It would have been 100000x worse. 99% of mixed martial artists of the same weight class would have done worse

There you go...first he fought the heavyweight Nate Diaz and now he is fighting Khabib the super heavyweight.....these clowns are so annoying for fuck sake. Preparing the excuses already sir?? How about Conor fighting smaller guys at FW ?? did you ever complain back then about it or gave those guys props for fighting the douchebag" bigger man" ?? GTFO with your bullshit.
No, conor fans did not complain about conor being too big for FW.... Those were all the Conor haters with their 9000 threads crying like little children about it.

Still threads made lately about it, while excusing guys like Aldo and Holloway.

Sherdog and double standards go hand in hand.

This thread is a prime example of why Conor has so many haters on this site.

but but but 49-1
But but post boxing matches of a guy with 0 boxing matches against the best one in the last 20 years and use it as a means of downplaying his mixed martial arts skills.

But but but

Didn’t Conor McDuck take two fights at WW?

Both Conor and Khabib are 155-ers, so TS needs to shut the fuck up.
We have weight classes for a reason, moron.

You say this is as if Conor hasn’t spent a big chunk of his career fighting smaller men lol. Dude looked like an AIDS patient making 145.

The fact that you post this completely unrelated gif tells me Conor is balls deep in your head

Or is he fighting Floyd in MMA? Or maybe you think Khabib would have done better?

This is going to be a long tedious run up to October with the Kaboob drones. 80% of the pro-kaboob posts will have some reference to sodomy. I am rooting for Conor but would not bet on it. If I were a Kaboob, I would not bet on it either. With Conor back, at least the UFC has some buzz going on and Conor will put up the numbers so $$$.
It's been a long tedious 5 years with the Conor retards so I think you'll be ok

He is fighting someone who has missed weight twice and cuts from -190 pounds supposedly.

The way people are making Khabib to be is like he is some future GOAT.

By extension, if Conor beats him hopefully he gets his props instead of fixating on 'Khabib should've done this.... and then he would have won'.

Conor's performance against Eddie and Aldo is more impressive than anything Khabib has achieved.

McGOAT Bless!

{<Mcgoat}
Yea, after fighting midgets his entire career, he's finally fighting someone his own size. Props to him.

You know someone is clueless if they post this as if it's embarrassing

What is embarrassing is MMA striking lmao, what an awesome boxing defense by "one of the best strikers in mma history"

What is embarrassing is MMA striking lmao, what an awesome boxing defense by "one of the best strikers in mma history"
You didn't see any MMA striking in that fight tho

Plus Conor was completely blown out by that point obviously

You know someone is clueless if they post this as if it's embarrassing

It shouldn't be, but what Conor's fans and Conor said before the fight made it embarrassing

It shouldn't be, but what Conor's fans and Conor said before the fight made it embarrassing
Gotta put it in perspective, there's a reason that sold ~4M PPV

Plus Conor was completely blown out by that point obviously

Why? How can a retired 40 y/o man have 1000 times better cardio than a prime 28 y/o double UFC champion?

Oh yeah, because MMA is a joke

the "cuts from X lbs" argument cuts both ways. Cutting a lot of weight weakens you. Conor will be fighting a weakened Khabib (assuming Khab makes weight)

Back