Respect to cerrone.

Did Cerrone even land a punch? Serious question

he sure blocked a lot with his face

congrats to all conor fans..

$2million for 40 seconds, what more can you ask for?

Cerrone got 200K up front. How much more did he get for getting beat up, and not fighting back?

I don't think the fight was fixed ... but SHiii Cerrone didn't even look like he was trying to win.

Seen him training yesterday

source.gif

@Arqueto sir can you try to make this gif with Cowboys head for me?!

I can't respect that, he just curled up and gave up. Didn't attempt to counter, didn't attempt to clinch, didn't attempt to pull guard he just let Conor tee off on him. It's easy for me to bash him behind a keyboard but for a guy with 60+ fights who was getting paid millions of dollars to put on a performance and all his big talk about how we was going to war and he goes out like that...it was pathetic.

Oh come on man. You damn well know Khabib would have had Conor on his back and gassed out after that slow, predictable, telegraphed, overextended, sloppy straight left Conor led with. Hell most fighters would have made Conor pay for that dumb shot, but Cowboy can't handle pressure in big fights or literal fight pressure
Well he promised not to shoot or grapple, so he immediately let go of a good takedown position to he could let Conor land on him.

I would have more respect for him if he would call it quits. I hate seeing a guy that I respect keep going on and getting beat the way that he is.

He took some very hard shots and was still trying to get composed. He just couldn't get enough space and time, Conor was on him.

Cowboy always comes to fight and will take on anyone. Respect

Back