Respect to cerrone.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Hell of a guy. Hell of a fighter. Hell of a father. Made zero excuses after and will bounce back. Conor was just too much for anyone tonight.

Hope he recovers quickly.

I feel bad for him. Everyone has turned their back on him and is calling him a diver

Conor was just too much for anyone tonight.
Oh come on man. You damn well know Khabib would have had Conor on his back and gassed out after that slow, predictable, telegraphed, overextended, sloppy straight left Conor led with. Hell most fighters would have made Conor pay for that dumb shot, but Cowboy can't handle pressure in big fights or literal fight pressure

Cerrone got his money fight. Too bad he didn't make the most of it. His showing was pretty bad to be honest but we all knew he is a slow starter and cannot take punches anymore.

I feel bad for him. Everyone has turned their back on him and is calling him a diver
He should have fought back and not balled up like a fetus. He should atleast have tried to get in to baby monkey position lol

Almost like he just didn't give a fuck that he lost and wasn't surprised by the result...

"Hell of a father" the guy almost dies cave diving and continues to do it... for Cowboy - family < Juvenile thrill-seeking

Can't blame him, paid a lot of cash just to dive in the canvas pretend he was hurt.

$2million for 40 seconds, what more can you ask for?

Hell of a guy. Hell of a fighter. Hell of a father. Made zero excuses after and will bounce back. Conor was just too much for anyone tonight.

Hope he recovers quickly.

Respect him for what? Hell of a guy? The same guy that hits on fans girls right in front of them but then let's a 5'9 midget bully him? LMAO fuck em

I never liked Cerrone, thought he was a twat but you boys are sad pathetic creatures. I hope you're all kids because if you're an adult and behave like this, I pity you.

Respect him for what? Hell of a guy? The same guy that hits on fans girls right in front of them but then let's a 5'9 midget bully him? LMAO fuck em
Damn son did Cowboy fuck your girl or something? Did you have to eat the proof out of her pudding?

You should train him
Cant train his mentality at this point lol. Also for a supposedly muay thai guy like cowboy he should not have taken shoulder strikes in the clinch. Pretty embarrasing

Back