Resident Evil 3 Remake

Decided to revisit this game and start a Nightmare play through. My god, final Nightmare Nemmy is one of the biggest pieces of shit I’ve ever fought in a game. Almost guaranteed a one hit death so there’s practically no room for error.

I enjoyed my time with it again. I’d like to come back to it but I need a break after that.

Ya. That dodge Manuel you can buy in store helps you a little. I beat all modes on RE3.

Ya. That dodge Manuel you can buy in store helps you a little. I beat all modes on RE3.
Nice, I haven’t messed with the store at all yet. Don’t figure I will until I play through Inferno.

I’ve heard though that if you die enough times on Inferno it just reverts you back to Nightmare which I think is shitty.

Damn, the lure of S rankings is calling. I feel I’m pretty damn good with my dodge now. I think I can muster up some sub 2 hour runs.

Last edited:
Damn, the lure of S rankings is calling. I feel I’m pretty damn good with my dodge now. I think I can muster up some sub 2 hour runs.

Make sure to get all your store points at the hospital with Carlos. When you have to fight the mobs coming out of windows.

Back