Request a Tech from Takedowns101.com inside this thread

Delbjj

Green Belt
Reaction score
What do you guys want to see? Please be specific if you have a question. This goes for wrestling, BJJ, Judo, Nogi, Leglocks, everything!

www.takedowns101.com

lol, no wonder why you got all over sub101's case

how about some inverted heel hook set-ups

I was going to ask to see the armbar from the pass in the 7 second video. However, I guess I could just watch the video very closely...

Could Ken show a few good escapes from back mount or north-south would be awesome. I know a few escapes, but I still need to work on those. Gi or nogi, doesn't matter. There aren't enough videos on escapes on nearly anything on the net. Everyone wants the latest submission or takedown, but nobody practices how to recover from bad spots.

lol, no wonder why you got all over sub101's case

how about some inverted heel hook set-ups

Cool, got some cool stuff.

Its not my site and I have nothing to do with the business part of it. Ken and I teach together at Wilmington Jiu-Jitsu, and now that I am a recently single man, I have ALOT more time on my hands.

As far as the Subs101 thing, my only concern was the Gi and belt issue. they are nice guys and porviding a good service.

I was going to ask to see the armbar from the pass in the 7 second video. However, I guess I could just watch the video very closely...

Could Ken show a few good escapes from back mount or north-south would be awesome. I know a few escapes, but I still need to work on those. Gi or nogi, doesn't matter. There aren't enough videos on escapes on nearly anything on the net. Everyone wants the latest submission or takedown, but nobody practices how to recover from bad spots.

Thanks, we can definatly do the escapes soon. I'll have to ask him about the 7 second thing, he is very shy and really doesn't like brag about stuff. I had to convince him to even post the matches. Hopefully he remembers what he did!

Cool, got some cool stuff.

Its not my site and I have nothing to do with the business part of it. Ken and I teach together at Wilmington Jiu-Jitsu, and now that I am a recently single man, I have ALOT more time on my hands.

I enjoy it...

haha, i hear you. my girl lives in florida, i live in my academy in NY and my arm is broken

Thanks, we can definatly do the escapes soon. I'll have to ask him about the 7 second thing, he is very shy and really doesn't like brag about stuff. I had to convince him to even post the matches. Hopefully he remembers what he did!

that was a sick armbar, hard to teach that kind of timing and reaction time, and it's rare to get that kind of opportunity in an expert level match to begin with, but it would still be cool to see him break it down in a video.

Yeah, seemed like I barely had time for anything. Now it seems like my biggest problem is taking time off to recover!

Any and all...i'm kind of a nublet so I really need everything I can get. I just seem to get in and out of side control alot.

No problem. Try and get it tomorrow am for you, should be on the web within a day or so.

north/south escapes, control and subs. I know a few things, but it is by far my worst position top and bottom.

Also, I wanted to say thanks for putting those videos out there. I know how much work it is and the grappling community appreciates your efforts. Keep up the good work.

lol, i'm bored out of my skull, my arms starting to feel a bit better, and i have a hard cast and a film major attending classes here; maybe i should do some videos this week too :)

left handed flying twister coming up

I'd seriously like to see more instruction on breaking the closed guard. It's friggin' hard for me to do it.

Submissions from cross side or any side mount....my attacks from there are so weak!!

pfft how bout something we had a thread on here about this week, show the outside fireman's so we have a video of it instead of that book lol.

Any takedown that isn't a double or single leg.

Back