REQEST: Benson Thigh Kicks gifs

Considering the level of competition, they were the greatest thrown during yesterday`s event.

They weren't even the greatest thrown in that fight. Cowboy landed one leg kick and I think it did more damage than all of Bendo's leg kicks combined.

Can make gifs tonight if I remember

Those weren't kicks, they were light stomps. The front of the thigh is pretty resilient compared to the side. There was no penetrat ion on those kicks so I doubt Cowboy was remotely bothered by them.

Little baby leg kicks never earn you the W. Well, almost never.

OP was referring to the kick benson threw at cowboy's rear leg thigh.

alot of ppl are hating on those kicks. they are like jabs. they are used to keep distance and over the course of a fight will wear a fighter down

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!! It was a freaking sparring session, god you guys are such newbs sometimes. Cerrone and Benson coasted, the fight sucked.

Can i request no gif of these kicks..
he lost..so what, i think he has had his fair share of things swing his way.
i had cowboy 1 and just edging 3..
little thigh kicks did nothing..bensons combos were what he should have focused on..

war cowboy..

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!! It was a freaking sparring session, god you guys are such newbs sometimes. Cerrone and Benson coasted, the fight sucked.

Your sparring sessions must be badass for sure. Do you have a video?

You're calling me a tough guy because I said you were serious newbs? You guys are just blind, that's all. Go get ya eyes check.

I loved the kicks.. It appeared to really frustrate and confuse Cowboy. I'm curious what the stats were for the fight.

Back