REQEST: Benson Thigh Kicks gifs

Still no gifs?

The fight was like 2AM here so I didn't get to see it.

Stolen from Jack Slack
OccasionalWelltodoBlacknorwegianelkhound.gif

Those weren't kicks, they were light stomps. The front of the thigh is pretty resilient compared to the side. There was no penetrat ion on those kicks so I doubt Cowboy was remotely bothered by them.

The clearly frustrated him. threw his rhythm off completely.

I made some gifs. I didn't even got to the second round, lots of them on round 1. I think that's enough. :D

And I hope that's the ones you're talking about...

benson.kick.1.gif

benson.kick.2.gif

benson.kick.3.gif

benson.kick.4.gif

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!! It was a freaking sparring session, god you guys are such newbs sometimes. Cerrone and Benson coasted, the fight sucked.

I agree. I was surprisingly bored with this fight. I miss the dominant wrestler Bendo. I'm not a fan of k1 bendo.

I made some gifs. I didn't even got to the second round, lots of them on round 1. I think that's enough. :D

And I hope that's the ones you're talking about...

benson.kick.1.gif

benson.kick.2.gif

benson.kick.3.gif

benson.kick.4.gif
The first one was like the only really effective one. The rest looked more annoying than painful.

He's probably asking for the leg kicks, not those leg jabs.

Somehow alot of people forgot all about the full thrown ones and can only remember the little leg jabs he used throughout the fight.

The first one was like the only really effective one. The rest looked more annoying than painful.

Annoying can be useful in a fight. It can be used set up other things (not saying that Bendo did just saying it can).

He looked completely ridiculous throwing those pitty pat kicks.

You can't win a fight by throwing 1000 little push kicks.

Cowboy looked ridiculous by letting his opponent land the same kick on him over and over over:rolleyes:

He looked completely ridiculous throwing those pitty pat kicks.

You can't win a fight by throwing 1000 little push kicks.

I think you're forgetting those thigh punches Bendo kept landing. Attack that thigh! :icon_lol:

Back