Republican Who Claims Holocaust Was Orchestrated by Gay Nazis Wins Enough Support For Primary

Makes sense. No straight fashion designer could ever make something that looked this fly

((No I don't support the Nazis in the slightest. Can't deny that their uniforms unbiasedly look nice though))

Had they focused on pragmatic designs instead of Fabulous Tanks and Men's wear they could have won and beaten uncle Joe!

But instead they tried to win a fashion war as well so they shit.

Makes sense. No straight fashion designer could ever make something that looked this fly

((No I don't support the Nazis in the slightest. Can't deny that their uniforms unbiasedly look nice though))
When you look good, you feel good
When you feel good, you do good

She doesn't need to run she is a teacher and has a hell of an influence on kids.

You're right. But if you resort to bringing in liberal non-politicians to counter examples of shitty GOP politicians, you're going to be absolutely swamped by conservative non-politicians who are absolutely fucking crazy.

Explains the sharp uniforms. The hun was a handsome man, not saying I subscribe to the notion of a master race, but as a squat Irishman, those fine tall Germans sure looked the part
Funny how none of Nazi leadership looked the part, Hitler was flabby schlub.

You're right. But if you resort to bringing in liberal non-politicians to counter examples of shitty GOP politicians, you're going to be absolutely swamped by conservative non-politicians who are absolutely fucking crazy.
Liberal Australian non politicians.

Show me a Democratic politician running in a comparative primary with views as wacky, it is far from the first time a Republican has run with views like this.

Show me a Democratic politician running in a comparative primary with views as wacky, it is far from the first time a Republican has run with views like this.

In the last two months I've created threads about two other Nazi GOPs running in elections.

The point being there are shitty people on The extreme of both sides. Some run for offices at low level in primaries and some may even win at very low offices of local goverment.

They don't rep the party s a whole at any level.

The point being there are shitty people on The extreme of both sides. Some run for offices at low level in primaries and some may even win at very low offices of local goverment.

They don't rep the party s a whole at any level.

"There are shitty idiots on both sides" makes it sound equally proportional and it isn't. Let's keep comparing apples to apples for the sake of perspective. Do you have any examples of crazy Dem politicians?

Well this Republican doesn’t like or support Nazis. He thinks gays caused the holocaust, though.

Baby steps.

"There are shitty idiots on both sides" makes it sound equally proportional and it isn't. Let's keep comparing apples to apples for the sake of perspective. Do you have any examples of crazy Dem politicians?
hJxR9HR.png

His theory doesn't make sense. Why would gays have a problem with jews?

In fact jews are and have been, for a long time, at the forefront of promoting gay culture in the west. Especially to kids in schools. If you look at all these great programs aimed at teaching young children all about homosexual sex you'll see a disproportionate number of jews involved.

Not so much in Israel though, or in jewish schools, which is weird.

Party of peace?

His theory doesn't make sense. Why would gays have a problem with jews?

In fact jews are and have been, for a long time, at the forefront of promoting gay culture in the west. Especially to kids in schools. If you look at all these great programs aimed at teaching young children all about homosexual sex you'll see a disproportionate number of jews involved.

Not so much in Israel though, or in jewish schools, which is weird.

Do you think it's a way for (((them))) to make us weak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackM33
Back