Crime Republican Duncan Hunter's wife pleads guilty to corruption. UPDATED

I feel sorry for people that buy this. Wray is part of the same group as Strzok and McCabe. FBI leadership is thoroughly compromised.

As I said, it was excuses from Jane Sanders and Bernie, not denials. Criminals getting off. Just like Hillary who was exonerated by these same people (while Trump was in office) before the investigation.
<BronTroll1>

Yes. He also stupidly kept Comey. Then fired him on the advice of Rosenstein. The firing an excuse for Mueller's circus. Trump was making idiotic staffing decisions and Wray is another example.

We already know this, anyone who has paid any attention into being who were fired from the FBI knows that cabal existed. That cabal exonerated Hillary because apparently she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. And didn't put her under oath, while they entrapped others.
<{Heymansnicker}>

I hope he gets a cabinet job next or becomes VP and replaces Pence or becomes VP to President Donald Jr in 2027 after Trump serves the extra 2 years he is owed.

Dana rohrabacher also needs a cabinet or exec job

Are they not gonna go after the husband for hunting this Duncan guy? That can’t be legal.

If people spent as much time protesting this kind of thing that they do building giant baby Trump balloons and moaning about "OMG DRUMPFHH" on Twitter, maybe we'd actually get some accountability with money spent in government.

Or complaining about trannies peeing in bathrooms... Or Gillette commercials... Or feminists... Or Nike commercials... Or Pepsi commercials... Or there being too many black people on tv... Or in video games... Or women in movies... Or sjws... Or random tweets from unknown nobodies... Or athletes kneeling...

So for the record, you think it's ridiculous that the FBI leadership who was trying to help Hillary and the Democrats might have stopped pursing charges against Bernie's wife for political reasons?

And such arrangements are not available to Republicans, at least not outside the GOPe.

No. We think you are ridiculous, and a despicable moron. Make a thread if you give a fuck about that and stop spewing your hit in this one.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rep-du...unds-for-affairs-with-lobbyists-and-coworker/
Well I figured out why the wife flipped.
Duncan was using campaign money for multiple affairs, which is now considered Presidential. Family values party strikes again.
From the article.
Hunter later allegedly took the woman on a "double date" road trip to Virginia Beach with friends, which included another congressman. On that trip, he allegedly spent $905 in campaign funds at a hotel and $257 on mileage reimbursement, even though the lobbyist drove the group in her own car.
How does that work? Do you tell the other congressman you are bringing the mistress to the double date. You know the other Congressmans wife would be pissed having to double date with the mistress. The only way it works is if the other Congressman brought his mistress along or didn't know the side piece was showing up. If I was a Congressman and my Congressman buddy brought his mistress to a double date with my wife, I would have left. Fuck getting associated with that shit show.

Democrats take note: This thread will be referenced anytime a Democrat is spotlighted as justification to smear your entire party.

Democrats take note: This thread will be referenced anytime a Democrat is spotlighted as justification to smear your entire party.

Not our fault Republicans are such scum. Hell, he is still popular with most conservatives on this board. Look at the thread.

Republicans take note: Conservatives will make excuses for any kind of deplorable behavior as long as there's an R in front of the politician's name.

I read about this today. Sounds like she flipped on him. Initially it seemed he was trying to throw her under the bus by saying she handled the finances. I don't think she appreciated that.
Reminds me of when some news channel put an iPad through the airport TSA x-ray so it could get stolen, then went to the house where it was pinging from and one of the TSA agents opened the door with the iPad alerting in the background of the house.

He apologised and blamed his wife- the woman who was never at the airport

Last edited:
Young members of Congress need to be smarter. Don't they know the real money happens by ensuring your spouse is placed on the board of directors of a company you are shoveling tax money at?

I'm surprised an elder statesman didn't tell him this.

Now why were charges dropped against Bernie's wife despite clear evidence against her? By the same people in the FBI exonerating Hillary after Bernie campaigned for her?

Where's the story on Elijah Cummings's wife?
Do you honestly think "don't look here, look over there!" is some kind of useful tactic?

Republicans take note: Conservatives will make excuses for any kind of deplorable behavior as long as there's an R in front of the politician's name.

Democrats take note: (D) can throw stones in glass houses. (R) cannot.

Democrats take note: (D) can throw stones in glass houses. (R) cannot.

Can you show me an instance of a Democrat that was using campaign funds to make up for his spending habits while also using the money to cheat on his wife multiple times, who was also using campaign funds to make up for her spending habits?

lol you think this is the only instance of a scumbag republican? It's safe to say they are the opposite of the party of family values.

Back