Crime Republican Duncan Hunter's wife pleads guilty to corruption. UPDATED

lol you think this is the only instance of a scumbag republican? It's safe to say they are the opposite of the party of family values.

Pot, meet Kettle.

You're both black.

Can you show me an instance of a Democrat that was using campaign funds to make up for his spending habits while also using the money to cheat on his wife multiple times, who was also using campaign funds to make up for her spending habits?

How's your girl, Ilhan Oman doing? I mean - she improperly used campaign funds AND married her brother.

Haven't heard much about Maxine Waters lately. Wasn't she siphoning campaign funds for her daughter to the tune of $600k? Not much of a problem compared to 2010 when she faced 3 seperate corruption charges.

Also, wasn't Obama's campaign fined like $375k for violating disclosure laws? Can't remember exactly.

...I mean seriously...

Let's not pretend this is one sided or the Democrats are ANY better than the Republicans.

Pot, meet Kettle.

You're both black.

lol not even close... One side is MUCH worse than the other. MUCH MUCH MUCH

And this is before Trump

56-Years-Of-Presidencies-1.jpg

lol not even close... One side is MUCH worse than the other. MUCH MUCH MUCH

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-yee-sentence-20160223-story.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cal...ee-indicted-weapons-charges/story?id=23082339

I know, right?!?!?!?

The San Francisco Democrat Senator was caught in an FBI sting that recorded him promising votes and guns to an undercover agent who was funneling him contributions. He pleaded guilty last year rather than face a trial.

Democrats are really holding the moral high ground!

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-yee-sentence-20160223-story.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cal...ee-indicted-weapons-charges/story?id=23082339

I know, right?!?!?!?

The San Francisco Democrat Senator was caught in an FBI sting that recorded him promising votes and guns to an undercover agent who was funneling him contributions. He pleaded guilty last year rather than face a trial.

Democrats are really holding the moral high ground!

One case? Look at what I posted above. Calling them the same is a right wing talking point to make your side look better. Reality is a whole different thing.

The problem is republicans cloak themselves in christianity and we all know hard core christians are the worst Americans possible

How's your girl, Ilhan Oman doing? I mean - she improperly used campaign funds AND married her brother.

lol holy fucking shameless. Not only passing along ridiculous hoaxes (brother-marrying), but comparing being accused of misusing $3,500 toward travel costs to being indicted for 30 illegal transactions covering hundreds of thousands of dollars.

This guy was just reelected after being indicted for corruption. The guy in Buffalo was reelected after being indicted for insider trading. Every GOP administration in the past half century, save Gerald Ford's, has been marred by looting. No, it's not the same between the two parties.

You're free to support the Republicans, even if you have no coherent policy-based reason for doing so, but at least man up and deal in reality.

lol holy fucking shameless. Not only passing along ridiculous hoaxes (brother-marrying), but comparing being accused of misusing $3,500 toward travel costs to being indicted for 30 illegal transactions covering hundreds of thousands of dollars.

This guy was just reelected after being indicted for corruption. The guy in Buffalo was reelected after being indicted for insider trading. Every GOP administration in the past half century, save Gerald Ford's, has been marred by looting. No, it's not the same between the two parties.

You're free to support the Republicans, even if you have no coherent policy-based reason for doing so, but at least man up and deal in reality.

You missed the point, guy.

I can keep going with examples if you like.

I used Ilman because she is just so awesome. I notice you completely ignored the other examples I gave. Which is pretty much what I expect from the partisan left. I am not saying this Republican gets a pass. He's a fuckin scumbag. We get it. What we have problems with is the left ON THIS THREAD who believe the left does something different. They're "MUCH, MUCH, MUCH" worse, as some might say.

You missed the point, guy.

I can keep going with examples if you like.

I used Ilman because she is just so awesome. I notice you completely ignored the other examples I gave. Which is pretty much what I expect from the partisan left. I am not saying this Republican gets a pass. He's a fuckin scumbag. We get it. What we have problems with is the left ON THIS THREAD who believe the left does something different. They're "MUCH, MUCH, MUCH" worse, as some might say.

I don't know about the Maxine Waters one. I'm not brushed up on the Obama one, either, but if it were even remotely comparable in even a semi-semi-honest, Republicans would have gone after him with the heat of a thousand suns, and I suspect that you know that. After looking into it, of course, you're full of shit. He didn't embezzle money for personal use: he missed contribution reporting deadlines.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

I don't know about the Maxine Waters one. I'm not brushed up on the Obama one, either, but if it were even remotely comparable in even a semi-semi-honest, Republicans would have gone after him with the heat of a thousand suns, and I suspect that you know that. After looking into it, of course, you're full of shit. He didn't embezzle money for personal use: he missed contribution reporting deadlines.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

My bad. That $375k fine must have been an administration error.

LOL.

Yeah - look up Waters. Then tell me about your boy, Leeland Yee. You know, pillar of the community. Must have made an administrative error.

Haven't heard much about Maxine Waters lately. Wasn't she siphoning campaign funds for her daughter to the tune of $600k? Not much of a problem compared to 2010 when she faced 3 seperate corruption charges.

Also, wasn't Obama's campaign fined like $375k for violating disclosure laws? Can't remember exactly.

...I mean seriously...

Let's not pretend this is one sided or the Democrats are ANY better than the Republicans.

I really don't think you want to take an accounting on GOP vs. Dems in terms of political corruption for the same reason I don't think you would want to do the accounting regarding GOP vs. dems in terms of sexual indiscretions or crimes that led to their removal or resignations.

Back