Media Reporter blatantly tries to stir up beef between Gane/Francis

this is even more humilitating. Everyone knows Ngannou can beat him, but it should be this guy's thing to be able to talk and think better and he got owned at that.
Francis 10-7

Samyr Hamoudi.
Does not know shit about MMA, just trying to get a controversial statement out of Ciryl.
Good job by Francis

Reporter is a an asshole …..Unfortunately just like most French people I’ve encountered….Montreal French though, not France French lol

what happened to reporters id´ing themselves before asking questions? i would really like to know who this guy is and do a little digging into his background

what happened to reporters id´ing themselves before asking questions? i would really like to know who this guy is and do a little digging into his background

Samyr Hamoudi.
Does not know shit about MMA, just trying to get a controversial statement out of Ciryl.
Good job by Francis

You're welcome.
No MMA background whatsoever.

Timestamped:

38:25

What a goofball that reporter is... Literally puts words into Francis' mouth and when he gets called out for it, he tries to deny it. How pathetic...

Reporter asks Gane: "Francis said Stipe was the toughest fight... and with you it'd be pretty easy. How do you feel about that?"

Ngannou furiously interrupts: "When did I say it was a pretty easy fight?"

Reporter: "I never said that"

LOOOL. Buddy got caught in 4K and still has the audacity to lie. Loser.

Francis, who must speak several languages, handing out free English classes at the press conference. Smh.

"It's funny because now I look like a bad guy to you"

I personally did not see anything bad. English is not a first language for francis or the reporter which is why it probably came out that way. Haters gonna hate.

That's their job. It was said by Ngannou, so it had to be brought up. That's the name of the game in the social media world.

Timestamped:

38:25

What a goofball that reporter is... Literally puts words into Francis' mouth and when he gets called out for it, he tries to deny it. How pathetic...

Reporter asks Gane: "Francis said Stipe was the toughest fight... and with you it'd be pretty easy. How do you feel about that?"

Ngannou furiously interrupts: "When did I say it was a pretty easy fight?"

Reporter: "I never said that"

LOOOL. Buddy got caught in 4K and still has the audacity to lie. Loser.

“If you ever fought in your life, you would know this.”
Big Frank keeping it real. Love the dumb smile and look the “reporter” had afterwards!

Gano was being disrespectful entire press conference.
1. Got called out for using French flag and then stopping to use it and using Cameroon flag instead (basically called himself French when it suited him).
2. Got called out for claiming he was never team-mate of Gane.
3. Claimed he knocked out Gane but has no footage.

Gano is mercenary opportunistic snake using countries and trainers to get ahead without respect.
I hope Gane KTFO this bum.

PS: Gano did not understand English or French. Gano was wrong. Reporter was right.

Reporter made the argument: You said that "Miocic was toughest fight in career" so this means that "Gane is easier fight".
Gano: I never said that "Gane is easy fight".

Dude doesn't understand english or french.

Back