Media Reporter blatantly tries to stir up beef between Gane/Francis

The fucking nerve on this french reporter lmao. Was laughing bad though

Whatch the Michael bisping interview Ngannou said than Gane doesn’t have a chin like Stipe and that he knew Stipe was going to be a harder opponent

I dont think the reporter was very fluent in theenglish language either cause no idea what he was asking second question

Timestamped:

What a goofball that reporter is... Literally puts words into Francis' mouth and when he gets called out for it, he tries to deny it. How pathetic...

Reporter asks Gane: "Francis said Stipe was the toughest fight... and with you it'd be pretty easy. How do you feel about that?"

Ngannou furiously interrupts: "When did I say it was a pretty easy fight?"

Reporter: "I never said that"

LOOOL. Buddy got caught in 4K and still has the audacity to lie. Loser.

it happenes all the time also it no secert these guys are not friends and wont be sending each other chrismas cards.

It’s bad enough that some random fans can be assholes. Now journalists, who make a living off of fighters’ blood troll them before they fight.

Man I've never seen Francis looked this pissed before, look at his facial expressions, he was not having it.

His second question was stupid too....was he asking if Ngannou learned "codes" in Vegas, wtf does that mean? Not sure if Ngannou understood either he probably just said Yes to get him done with.
he sounded very arrogant and salty to me, as if francis is some animal and needs to learn "codes"

Ngannou seems to be easily annoyed. He is either on edge because of the fight or public speaking is really not his strong suit.

Francis’s mind was sharp on that one. On the other hand, English was clearly not that guy’s first language

Back