Report: Brock tested three times in last 2 weeks

That's ridiculous.

Though if you look at him currently in WWE, he's already looking a bit smaller and more flabby.

And only after the fight we will learn he failed every one of them

USADA:

tenor.gif

the tester has probably been paid off

Seriously...what happens to a 42 year old man after 20 years of steroids? I assume his body isn't suddenly going to naturally produce test. Clomiphen and HGC are great but it seems like a day late and a dollar short to me.
Brock-Lesnar-2.jpg

As someone who's been on steroids for the better part of his life, I should think that he's smart enough not to test positive until the fight materializes.

No doubt he comes in clean, this is a guy who is VERY experienced with testing and has only been nailed once. He has WWE money behind him so IF he was cheating, and I say IF because it is clear he is just a big, jacked white boy and not a cheat, he would have the best of the best - probably some new type of meat that makes horsemeat look like a McDonald's burger.

I think he was framed on that test, but that is just me
I’m in accord kinda, I think he’ll pass... but for his sake being half his adult life almost on large gear schedules of blast... & blast some more... not even sure that’s a possible avenue.
well he passes the tests next 5 months... clean enough.

He passed and usada/ped free.

I saw him on Raw the other night I think as I was flipping through the channels on the tv, he didn't look as jacked as he regularly does, I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped the roids for a while. Obviously he still looked huge, but it reminded me of back in the day when you could clearly tell when Hulk Hogan had stopped using roids when all drama was going on about it in the WWF in the early 90s.

Dana and wme have probably contracted testers to be 20 feet from Brocks bathroom stall.lol.

If I was DC I'd want written contract to be practically on top of Lesnar as he's urinating in cup before fight.
To steal a line from "Aliens" -- " let's nuke em from orbit"-" Its the only way to be sure"

He looked smaller and less cut on WWE TV this week.

Is normal.

So if he failed once it means he's forever tainted?
if he was indeed cheating, you think it expires in a year and we should treat him as if he's always been clean?
That's stupid.

I do believe that not all fighters caught are cheaters. Some are dumb. Some did not know better. Some were "tricked".
But they should learn.
And I do think they should be tested more often, to show everyone they've learned their lessons.

But known cheaters?
They should be tested even more!

There won't be much left of Brock by the time Roman Reigns is through with him.

Trust me on that.

Back