Report: Brock tested three times in last 2 weeks

Didn’t specify what kind of test. Probably does he have a pulse? He passes!

That's funny they can't test Jon Jones one time this year.

?

That was just a conspiracy by USADA.. Brock has worked out for his whole life. He is a jacked up white boy, deal with it
make up whatever allows you to sleep at night, kid.
He is jacked up... because of the PED's.

if he was indeed cheating, you think it expires in a year and we should treat him as if he's always been clean?
That's stupid.

I do believe that not all fighters caught are cheaters. Some are dumb. Some did not know better. Some were "tricked".
But they should learn.
And I do think they should be tested more often, to show everyone they've learned their lessons.

But known cheaters?
They should be tested even more!

Which one is Cyborg? Cheater or just dumb or doesn't know any better?

Which one is Cyborg? Cheater or just dumb or doesn't know any better?
Dumb.
But then again, she seems to have learned her lesson and was never caught again.

If you compare with Jon...\
I also think he's dumb, but he did not learn from his (multiple) issues and got caught again, then admitted he took no steps to make sure he was clean.

Then compare with guys like Josh Barnett or Sonnen....Those are cheaters who won't learn.

Dumb.
But then again, she seems to have learned her lesson and was never caught again.

If you compare with Jon...\
I also think he's dumb, but he did not learn from his (multiple) issues and got caught again, then admitted he took no steps to make sure he was clean.

Then compare with guys like Josh Barnett or Sonnen....Those are cheaters who won't learn.

I'm comparing it with Brock, although Cyborg would be more like Sonnen but much less honest.

Cyborg got caught twice, and only got off the 2nd time on a technicality for a androgen mitigating substance (very apt for someone like her, since her skull/jawline has been growing massively over the years).

Kind of makes the "dumb" excuse dumb in itself. This is much closer to "cheater" than to "dumb".

By that reasoning, "Brock is just a jacked white boy who was just dumb ONCE" should be your default position.

By the time this is all done there are gonna be so many tests to cover up and hide.

I'm comparing it with Brock, although Cyborg would be more like Sonnen but much less honest.

Cyborg got caught twice, and only got off the 2nd time on a technicality for a androgen mitigating substance (very apt for someone like her, since her skull/jawline has been growing massively over the years).

Kind of makes the "dumb" excuse dumb in itself. This is much closer to "cheater" than to "dumb".

By that reasoning, "Brock is just a jacked white boy who was just dumb ONCE" should be your default position.
Nah. you are a fucking hater and it is obvious that was your agenda (to be able to bash her).
She got caught ONCE.
The second time she was getting medical treatment. So much so, that the USADA cleared her and gave no suspension at all.

So go back to your little hater's playground and continue trying to spew your lies to those who would listen to retards like you.

Brawk coming in at a SHREDDED 235 and taking DC's head clean off.

Needed three because the first two melted the cups

Can you smell what the Brock is pissin’!!!

make up whatever allows you to sleep at night, kid.
He is jacked up... because of the PED's.

God damn you can't even catch some basic sarcasm about a guy that ALREADY failed a steroid test in the past.. and you call me a kid. #Genius

271733.jpg

Nah. you are a fucking hater and it is obvious that was your agenda (to be able to bash her).
She got caught ONCE.
The second time she was getting medical treatment. So much so, that the USADA cleared her and gave no suspension at all.

So go back to your little hater's playground and continue trying to spew your lies to those who would listen to retards like you.

“Nah, you’re a hater”

{<jordan}

The absolute state of Cyborg nuthuggers.

Hypocrisy exposed. See you later buddeh.

Smoke screen. Don't test him for a few years, then test him 3 times in two weeks, then probably won't test him until post fight. USADA is retarded or thinks the audience is.

Some of you sherbros in here have a urine fetish.

“Nah, you’re a hater”

{<jordan}

The absolute state of Cyborg nuthuggers.

Hypocrisy exposed. See you later buddeh.
LOL
You come to a Lesnar thread to shit on Cyborg.
<LikeReally5>
keep trying to deny you are a hater, kid.
<[analyzed}>
it only shows you are a liar as well.
<{anton}>

Back