• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reminder: Platinum Mike Perry is only 26 years old. He is the future of the division

This thread aged well. Lol...

Can honestly see him being cut after that loss. He is a liability and a mediocre fighter

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think Perry maybe could have scratched the top 5. But I doubt much further than that. And he would have had to remained focus to get there. He always struck me as one of those guys who liked and bought into his power too much to ever push to be as refined as he would need to be to be truly great. Seen it happen to a lot of power punchers over the years. And he's too big for LW, and too small for MW. So if he dosen't get it figured out at 170 I don't think he's in for a long successful career. If he even gets to keep his job after this embarassing last 2 weeks for him. Could have used that 25k he was penalized for missing weight to remedy that wrecked car problem, but was too much of an idiot to make weight.

Perry got pieced up by dirty bird. He had a couple of home run swings, but that only works in the 90's UFC.

Me mad?

You’re the one still not over getting destroyed in your own thread

{<jordan}

I have fun making a fool of an illiterate nerd in sherdog

Many people does, and like my posts mocking you. Thats a fact. Dont get mad though.

I have fun making a fool of an illiterate nerd in sherdog

Many people does, and like my posts mocking you. Thats a fact. Dont get mad though.

man, this is a gift that keeps on giving

Calls others illiterate, but can’t write for shit, just like him questioning others knowledge of mma, but he himself is a clueless buffoon.

Keep making yourself look like an idiot

{<jordan}

Congratulations to Ponzi for outpointing Mike Perry but I think the future is brighter for the latter. PMP was a bit inefficient with his energy in the last rounds, with a little bit of tweaking and better game planning he easily wins that fight. His skillset is already at a solid top 10 level, I think it is inevitable that he becomes a solid contender for the title in the foreseeable future
Do you enjoy having people call you an idiot?

Future third toughest guy in his cell block.

Back