Reminder: Paulo Costa hasn't beaten anybody

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uriah Hall: Who hasn't beaten Hall? (2-4 in last 6)
Hendricks: Who hasn't beaten Hendricks? (1-5 in last 6)
Oluwambe bangbusay: Cut from the UFC years back (1-4 in the UFC)
Garreth McLellan: Who? (1-4 in the UFC)

Your boy doesn't have a SINGLE impressive / notable win .. and this guy is supposed to beat Romero? LOL!

Yeah but look at that body mhmm

Also don't forget his t-rex reach.

uriah-hall-paulo-costa-ufc-226-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Last edited:
It don't matter. He swole as fuck and his hairline is powerful

I never understood why they want to feed Costa to Romero. You'd think they would want to build up their new contenders at 185 lbs, not shred them to pieces..

You jealous of his body?

Also he is first guy ever to beat WW GOAT Jonathan Hendricks

I never understood why they want to feed Costa to Romero. You'd think they would want to build up their new contenders at 185 lbs, not shred them to pieces..
hes the 1 pushing for the fight. yea, if he gets wrecked you can say he was an idiot for wanting to fight romero but you cant call him a duck and wanting an easy path.

Didn't hall have him rocked? Anyway, I think he'll get derailed by one of the elite strikers in the division. Should probably fight at a higher weight class if he wants to be so natty.

Well at least he steamrolled them like you're supposed to. Insulting to call Hendricks and Hall 'nobody' there, OP. You're nobody.

You're right. He sucks.

And if Romero actually takes the fight, I guess we'll find out just how bad he sucks.

Sounds like a Mousasi level fight streak. Sounds Goat goat goat.

giphy.gif

A late TKO on Weidman is not unusual.

Cain and Stipe beat cans in their first few UFC fights. Ended up being champs.
And like these two, Costa is showing mad skills every time he steps into the cage. This is his first true test, and it is a tough one for sure. But the guy ain't scared, he wants this fight bad, and I think the fans want to see it too.

He beat those guys in an impressivei mpressiv fashion.

I agree. It's not like 185 isn't deep. Hell, it was stalled for YEARS with tons of serious, dangerous contenders.
Shit, there's a decent argument that Yoel SHOULD be champion... and they want that to be Costa's first test? Strange thinking there.
I don't know why they don't give him a go at Gastelum/Adesanya/Weidman or even Souza before giving him the #2 (debatably #1) middleweight on earth.

I agree. It's not like 185 isn't deep. Hell, it was stalled for YEARS with tons of serious, dangerous contenders.
Shit, there's a decent argument that Yoel SHOULD be champion... and they want that to be Costa's first test? Strange thinking there.
I don't know why they don't give him a go at Gastelum/Adesanya/Weidman or even Souza before giving him the #2 (debatably #1) middleweight on earth.
Exactly. How does Costa go from winning a back & forth fight with the 14th ranked guy to fighting the most dangerous top contender in the division? I think a Branch or Brunson fight would've been a good test for him. But they want to throw him in deep waters EARLY.

Back