Remigijus Morkevicius knocks out a girl in Kaunas, Lithuania

You could just post it here, but how do I know you're not making it up?
Are you seriously questioning the fact that their are men that grow up fatherless and don't fracture a women's face with a roundhouse?

Are you seriously questioning the fact that their are men that grow up fatherless and don't fracture a women's face with a roundhouse?

No, I was just challenging you to see if you could back up it. But it doesn't seem like you know the statistics on fatherless bastards that become violent criminals, so I can safely conclude you were talking out of your ass.

No, I was just challenging you to see if you could back up it. But it doesn't seem like you know the statistics on fatherless bastards that become violent criminals, so I can safely conclude you were talking out of your ass.
Find your own stats, you're the moron that needs convincing. Troll somewhere else...

Find your own stats, you're the moron that needs convincing. Troll somewhere else...

You missed the point, I don't care about the stats.

It was you who responded to me, I simply don't take people by their word alone; and yours proved to have even less value now. If you're that insecure you can't even discuss a subject without seeing everything as some negative attack that you feel compelled to defend... if you're not careful, you'll end up like Mork one day.

Back