Remigijus Morkevicius knocks out a girl in Kaunas, Lithuania

Acid

White Belt
Reaction score
file52029297_d86d1532.jpg

Remigijus Morkevicius was arrested on Friday for head kicking a girl outside a bar in the central district of Kaunas, Lithuania. According to the police reports Morkevicius was smoking outside a bar and allegedly started picking on a group of women, and pinched one of them in the ass. When she turned towards him Morkevicius kicked her in the head as she fell on the ground unconscious. The 20 year old girl suffered a broken nose, a head concusion and some minor damage to her face, she also lost a tooth. Morkevicius was reportedly drunk and resisted arrest.

Morkevicius didn't fight for 18 months now. What a waste of talent...

He pinched her ass and when she turned towards him, he just head kicked her out of the blue? Sounds legit.

She probably should have given him her digits when he asked.

kicking a girl !!!
what an asshole,

Badr sounds an innocent child

Not all that surprising honestly. I seem to remember a few years ago he was in trouble for attacking a cop, who was trying to stop people from breaking into cars.

http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/crim...uno-senamiestyje-sumuse-mergina.d?id=60995055
Here it is, but it's Lithuanian so none of the readers will probably understand this. But the story is 100 percent true.

Nah, we could have figured it out! Just look at this perfectly useful translation I got from Bing:

"Tituluotas Bushido fighter Mike Morkevičius got into law enforcement agencies alike. 30 years of Kaunas in Kaunas, prisikabinęs suspected Friday night at the women's Club, and one of them spyręs in the face. By the way, at the time of the incident along with the 12-year old girl and a woman. Detained r. Morkevičius resisted the police officers.

The attack occurred on Friday at the Central of 22.28, Kaunas old town Vilnius Street.

The event witnessed the DELFI is telling me that the street went three, 20-35 year old women, women were one of the twelve year old daughter. Suddenly the 20-metės prisikabino by a seemingly drunken guy. As it turned out, it was r. Morkevičius. This was confirmed by the representative of the police in Kaunas, DELFI Kęstutis Kasciukevičius.

"From one bar out water, tipsy guy grabbed her girlfriend for the rear screws to it, he's a professional and technically spyrė her foot to my face, it atbula fell on the old paving, lost consciousness. Girlfriend in the face, broken nose, lip, broken teeth, sutrenktas State, sutrenkimas of the brain, it took a psychological help, "recounted witnessing the event.

After the incident, the girl was transported to a hospital, where the injured companion rushed to call the police.

At the time, r. Morkevičius tried to make off. Bėglį vijosi both women and one event seen the guy. The police soon arrested r. Morkevičių. He was arrested and locked in detention.

"Such an event makes the shame this time sports for boys and men. Or have we come to a level that we can kick the faces passing by einančioms for women?, "wondered about the witnesses.

This time the police had reacted quickly to Some of the street see Morkevičius was arrested.

"The Detention of Mr Morkevičius resisted the police officers, but was arrested and locked in detention," a representative of the police in Kaunas, DELPHI said k. Kasciukevičius. DELFI, the officials had to use tramdant įsisiautėjusį fighter electric shock device.

So far, allegations of r. Morkevičiui bring on the resistance of the police officers. Soon the Bushido star should get allegations of infringement of public order sumu

I hope the arresting officers had serious Jits, the piece of shit.

"tipsy guy grabbed her girlfriend for the rear screws to it"

Seems like a quote from Ulysses

He is already free :) got arrested for only 2 days

wow what an asshole.

was a head kick really necessary?

Not that he's been active anyways, but I hope he's barred from competitng in combat sports as a result of this. Disgusting...

Back