Remember when we laughed at Nate's tweet?

serr

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Remember when Nate made this tweet?

I thought we was stoned and making a bad joke that he thought sounded clever. But in hindsight, after the presser it makes sense. Conor said he was declining offers. Diaz said he said no because he wanted more money. Diaz made this tweet while negotiating offers. It made no sense to us at the time because it looked like the fighters were the ones begging to fight Conor. But it actually looks like it was Dana White begging to make this fight. Conor also said he wanted to fight Nate and said to Dana "give him what he wants". Conor clearly likes Nate and was appalled he was only making 20k to show and so he wanted to "change his bum life". And so I think we can deduce that they actually did come to beg Nate for the fight and DID give him more money. Like him or not, Nate is a big draw, not as big as Conor, but big nevertheless.

Does anyone know how much Nate is making for this fight?

would guess nate makes atleast a cool million

Gotta be at least a million since Connor said it in the press conference and Diaz didn't say a word back.

good for nate. if he didn't get so caught up in his bro corner telling him he's winning rounds and moving up weight classes he's easily a top 155er for life. glad he's able to get a check. he has enough tools to pull the upset

How much will they take from him if he beats Conor?

Nate 1 Conor 0
lol wut?

Conor didnt beg for shit, he isnt the one is paying Nate, thats the UFC.

Conor destroyd diaz in the press conference, just like he will destroy him in the fight ;) He will probably make more money fighting diaz aswell, so...

Conor 3 - Diaz 0.

At first I was thinking that's not the way to get the fight
2pHCxQtUttmHm.gif

then when it was announced...
QMkPpxPDYY0fu.gif

War Nate

lol wut?

Conor destroyd diaz in the press conference, just like he will destroy him in the fight ;) He will probably make more money fighting diaz aswell, so...

Conor 3 - Diaz 0.
Woah dude, chill a little. I'm sorry I made a joke about your deity

Well Nate would have been crazy not to take the fight at any weight but the Diaz brothers are so unpredictable that it had to have worked in his favor in replacement negotiations.

Sounded like his management got him more the higher weight and that Nate helx out for more money. After Mendes got paid there really is no reason to expect less.

Good for Nate. He loves to fights but seemed to be losing interest with his pay and the unified rules. He now got paid, held his own at the presser, and has to be feeling pretty good. I hope not too good because I'm expecting a good effort from him.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Cerrone and Khabob were jumping up and down shouting, 'pick me!'

lol wut?

Conor 3 - Diaz 0.

What stream were you watching where Nate got "destroyed" in the conference? Lol, It was at worst even, his shit talking had 0 effect on Nate so he had to start talking shit about RDA and Aldo because nate didn't give a single fuck and nailed him on the "i dont give a fuck about the belt" and fighting midgets, he also rustled his jimmies with the steroid comment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back