Remember when we laughed at Nate's tweet?

What stream were you watching where Nate got "destroyed" in the conference? Lol, It was at worst even, his shit talking had 0 effect on Nate so he had to start talking shit about RDA and Aldo because nate didn't give a single fuck and nailed him on the "i dont give a fuck about the belt" and fighting midgets, he also rustled his jimmies with the steroid comment.

lol whatever you want to believe fellah...

Nate looked like a 13 year old thug in there, conor crushed him in every exchange. Deal with it.. No matter how much you like nate and his "thug life what what!?" Doesnt mean he had any solid points what so ever.. Only his delusional fans thought he had anything to say in there, he looked like a fool.

And i have nothing against nate, i like him. But i dont confuse that with him owning anyone with his short childish answers or statements.

20k/20k and 1$ per ppv sale backroom bonus I'd imagine

Roughly 770-820k for this fight

Plus 5 Gs Reebok money. Never forget the Reebok money

lol wut?

Conor didnt beg for shit, he isnt the one is paying Nate, thats the UFC.

Conor destroyd diaz in the press conference, just like he will destroy him in the fight ;) He will probably make more money fighting diaz aswell, so...

Conor 3 - Diaz 0.

How did Conor destroy Diaz ?

Both guys were very entertaining in a different way.

One of the most fun pressers, basically cause both guys participated.

EDIT: Sorry dude, I didn't know you were only 18 days old. That explains things :D

How did Conor destroy Diaz ?

Both guys were very entertaining in a different way.

One of the most fun pressers, basically cause both guys participated.

EDIT: Sorry dude, I didn't know you were only 18 days old. That explains things :D
Maybe you should respond to the troll post he was responding (and possibly over-exaggerating) to and not this one.

Daaaamn Diaz. Back at it again with the sly plans.

Got the UFC/Conor to beg him to let them give him more money.

Gimme some more of that shit. I fully expect Conor to blast him worse than Stephens, but can you imagine if Diaz pulls it off? He got PAID to be the fall guy here, think about it. A very winnable fight for Conor, and also a needle-mover? Cash the check and wait for 200 was the plan. No need to risk a fight with dominant Khabib or in-shape and submission-slapping Cowboy.

Gonna be hilarious if this backfires.

lol whatever you want to believe fellah...

Nate looked like a 13 year old thug in there, conor crushed him in every exchange. Deal with it.. No matter how much you like nate and his "thug life what what!?" Doesnt mean he had any solid points what so ever.. Only his delusional fans thought he had anything to say in there, he looked like a fool.

And i have nothing against nate, i like him. But i dont confuse that with him owning anyone with his short childish answers or statements.

You guys are so cute. Conor has some of the most unintelligent trash talk I've ever heard. His every second word is related to money. Here are there he'll mention changing their lives etc. As long as there are idiots in the crowd who cheer for whatever Conor says, he'll be considered a 'good' trash talker.

Chael Sonnen and Dominick Cruz are good trash talkers. Conor is a nonsensical talker. I almost want to see Conor vs Dominick at 145 just to see Conor lose the trash talk.

As for Conor crushing Nate. He had more to say certainly but the moment Nate mentioned steroids, you could tell that touched a nerve. And Nate mentioning midgets kind of shut him up as well. That's simply because Conor himself used to call his opponents midgets and Nate made fun of him for it. Nate doesn't give a fuck, Conor clearly does.

You guys are so cute. Conor has some of the most unintelligent trash talk I've ever heard. His every second word is related to money. Here are there he'll mention changing their lives etc. As long as there are idiots in the crowd who cheer for whatever Conor says, he'll be considered a 'good' trash talker.

Chael Sonnen and Dominick Cruz are good trash talkers. Conor is a nonsensical talker. I almost want to see Conor vs Dominick at 145 just to see Conor lose the trash talk.

As for Conor crushing Nate. He had more to say certainly but the moment Nate mentioned steroids, you could tell that touched a nerve. And Nate mentioning midgets kind of shut him up as well. That's simply because Conor himself used to call his opponents midgets and Nate made fun of him for it. Nate doesn't give a fuck, Conor clearly does.

Pretending to not give a fuck doesnt make you cool or right by any means, lol.

Struck a nerve? No it got him mad because he was flat out accusing him for steroids infront of everyone, what the hell do you expect of an reaction? Everybody with a brain would do the same and put diaz in his place, like conor did perfectly. Turned it directly around on nate and his two training partners who were caught for roids.. NOONE in conors camp has been caught and conor has been the most tested fighter of them all.

When nate said that midget thing, conor at once said "Soon there will be mexican stiffed up on that list"...

Conors comebacks and attacks were FAAR superior and more intelligent than whatever nate said that night. If you seriously think nate got the better of conor in that press conference you are extremely delusional, haha. Are you serious man? You cant be that intelligent to say the least!

Does anyone know how much Nate is making for this fight?
Probably more that Nick every did in one fight. The only fight Nick can compare this to are his ones against Andersen and GSP.

It was a great tweet, out of those rallying for the McGregorBowl, he did the best job. He did an excellent job in the interviews post Johnson fight too, really brought himself into the discussion. Diaz bros know what they're doing promoting themselves
What stream were you watching where Nate got "destroyed" in the conference? Lol, It was at worst even, his shit talking had 0 effect on Nate so he had to start talking shit about RDA and Aldo because nate didn't give a single fuck and nailed him on the "i dont give a fuck about the belt" and fighting midgets, he also rustled his jimmies with the steroid comment.
Lol, i'm a diaz brothers fan but you're stretching here. Nate got his licks in but in objective terms he was bringing a knife to a gun fight in a slanging match with McG, and that was evident in how it played out.

20k/20k and 1$ per ppv sale backroom bonus I'd imagine

Roughly 770-820k for this fight

Plus 5 Gs Reebok money. Never forget the Reebok money
Dat reebok cash really separates the boys from the men.

I am pretty sure he tweeted that because Conor had previously tweeted that everyone would have to get on their knees and beg to fight him or something like that.

I don't do Twitter but I am sure someone could find the relevant tweet

Remember when Nate made this tweet?

I thought we was stoned and making a bad joke that he thought sounded clever. But in hindsight, after the presser it makes sense. Conor said he was declining offers. Diaz said he said no because he wanted more money. Diaz made this tweet while negotiating offers. It made no sense to us at the time because it looked like the fighters were the ones begging to fight Conor. But it actually looks like it was Dana White begging to make this fight. Conor also said he wanted to fight Nate and said to Dana "give him what he wants". Conor clearly likes Nate and was appalled he was only making 20k to show and so he wanted to "change his bum life". And so I think we can deduce that they actually did come to beg Nate for the fight and DID give him more money. Like him or not, Nate is a big draw, not as big as Conor, but big nevertheless.

No. You're way overthinking this. That's just what conor said after ufc on fox when nate fought

Pretending to not give a fuck doesnt make you cool or right by any means, lol.

Struck a nerve? No it got him mad because he was flat out accusing him for steroids infront of everyone, what the hell do you expect of an reaction? Everybody with a brain would do the same and put diaz in his place, like conor did perfectly. Turned it directly around on nate and his two training partners who were caught for roids.. NOONE in conors camp has been caught and conor has been the most tested fighter of them all.

When nate said that midget thing, conor at once said "Soon there will be mexican stiffed up on that list"...

Conors comebacks and attacks were FAAR superior and more intelligent than whatever nate said that night. If you seriously think nate got the better of conor in that press conference you are extremely delusional, haha. Are you serious man? You cant be that intelligent to say the least!

You are delusional. The moment Conor said he didn't give a fuck about belts and Nate asked him why he carried it around everywhere then and you see Conor look around and see his belt, fucking classic. He was dumb struck lmao and nate has an IQ of like 85 and still made Conor look retarded.

You are delusional. The moment Conor said he didn't give a fuck about belts and Nate asked him why he carried it around everywhere then and you see Conor look around and see his belt, fucking classic. He was dumb struck lmao and nate has an IQ of like 85 and still made Conor look retarded.
Jeez breh.. You are to stupid to comprehend what happend in there.. You see what you WANT to see, not what actually happend.

There is no use in talking to a brickwall like yourself.

Jeez breh.. You are to stupid to comprehend what happend in there.. You see what you WANT to see, not what actually happend.

There is no use in talking to a brickwall like yourself.

Are you saying what I just posted didn't happen? I can find it for you if you want me to.

Back