Remember when Travis Fulton nearly killed someone with a slam?

MMA has come such a long way since then *cough Xplode Fight Series cough*

What are you talking about? Xplode only has high level competition!
[YT]/watch?v=0Lu79tvNsxc[/YT]
That was technical brilliance from both fighters.

According to Monte Cox, he was fine and was back watching the show an hour later.

Years later, Cox organized a publicity stunt that involved fans boxing in an inflatable ring. Bullock decided to try this and got knocked out of the ring and onto the cement.

According to Monte Cox, he was fine and was back watching the show an hour later.

Years later, Cox organized a publicity stunt that involved fans boxing in an inflatable ring. Bullock decided to try this and got knocked out of the ring and onto the cement.

I can't tell if this is a result of the Time Machine (movie) theory where fate found a way to come true over and over again (like the guy's wife) - or Final Destination where death keeps coming back until with a vengeance.

I always thought Fulton should've gotten a spot on TUF 10 over some of those guys. It be fun if Bellator signed him to face regional guys on the prelims.

If he actually trained at a decent camp and wasn't so content fighting scrubs all the time, he could of made it to the UFC around the Tim Sylvia era, but each time he fought someone with a name he mostly lost. I'm pretty sure at one point he wasn't even training and just taking fights within weeks.

If he actually trained at a decent camp and wasn't so content fighting scrubs all the time, he could of made it to the UFC around the Tim Sylvia era, but each time he fought someone with a name he mostly lost. I'm pretty sure at one point he wasn't even training and just taking fights within weeks.

I complied his record against fighters with wikipedia pages once when bored at work and it wasnt great, althogh i dont remember the exact numbers

I always thought Fulton should've gotten a spot on TUF 10 over some of those guys. It be fun if Bellator signed him to face regional guys on the prelims.

After seeing his borefest fight witih Arlovski, I never care to see Fulton fight again.

That fight (and some others in Arlovski's non-UFC stint) is why I thought Arlovski was being overhyped in the UFC. While he can still get some KOs, the Schaub and Mir fights show his other side.

I complied his record against fighters with wikipedia pages once when bored at work and it wasnt great, althogh i dont remember the exact numbers

Had wins over Joe Riggs & Heath Herring...maybe Dan Severn too ? And I think a couple of note worthy regional guys but no, his record isn't great but he was still able to hang his own and considered he never had a decent camp or training schedule still decent effort.

Fulton fought someone that was released from a hospice?

Take on all comers, I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back