Remember when Travis Fulton nearly killed someone with a slam?

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know you guys remember this - but I was just wondering if anybody knows if Bullock was severely injured after getting this rock bottom from hell from Fulton. You can tell he's really hurt in the video since he was slammed on his neck pretty much, which can paralyze you and basically ruin your life.

Does anybody know if he really, really got hurt/injured, like.. what happened to this guy? This was his only fight and it was probably one of, if not the worst experience of his life.

[YT]i8tVTuNZ3Zw[/YT]

Hope I get some replies soon 'cause it's usually kinda dead in here sometimes.

Always kind of wondered what happened to that guy, but never really looked into it.

Apparently he never fought MMA again and is a TKD instructor. He had a lucky escape and knew when to call it a day.

Obligatory: That fight shouldn't have happened.

He did fine in Napoleon Dynamite (2004):

5061_1213055572780_283_288.jpg

lmao he looked fine just looked like someone who never sparred in his life

This is why fighters need to lift weights or at least grapple against live opponents, to develop a certain amount of muscle, and become strong. To protect their skeletal structure and internal organs.

Even the "skinny" looking guys in the sport today, all have a ridiculous amount of internal, core muscle that we cant see, I'm sure.

Lol 200 lb guy (likely more) with 42-12 MMA record fighting 170lb guy (likely less) making his MMA debut.

Still it was an entertaining 1 minute, don't know why people always hate on the freakshow fights.

MMA has come such a long way since then *cough Xplode Fight Series cough*

There are quite a few threads on this. One of them linked a newspaper article about it. It was written several months after the fight. The article made it sound like Bullock recovered and was fine. Someone else posted that he wasn't doing well in life--living out of a car or something. It didn't sound like injuries from the fight had anything to do with it, though.

Seen it 100x already but its always entertaining.

Huge mismatch leads to brutal results

reminds me of that soccer mom that got mashed up

There are quite a few threads on this. One of them linked a newspaper article about it. It was written several months after the fight. The article made it sound like Bullock recovered and was fine. Someone else posted that he wasn't doing well in life--living out of a car or something. It didn't sound like injuries from the fight had anything to do with it, though.
Probably both true. I can't imagine anyone wanting to take lessons from the guy after a beat down like this. Really shouldn't have taken this fight lol. Travis Fulton has been up to 230lbs before and I've seen honest to god taller and more muscular FWs than this guy.

I always thought Fulton should've gotten a spot on TUF 10 over some of those guys. It be fun if Bellator signed him to face regional guys on the prelims.

My god that was brutal yet oddly satisfying to watch

Damn that rough. If was Fedor he would he been fine, slapped on an armbar and won that fight.

Back