Remember when ROUSEY said she could beat men and 75% of you believed it?

People see what they want to see. They don't realize how Ronda gets her takedowns. She's not a wrestler who knows how to get singles/doubles. She can't shoot like that and she doesn't have the power in her core to generate the force needed for that effort, especially against a stronger/faster opponent. Her previous bread and butter is trying to strike to get inside her opponent and then she grabs high. That's not going to work against someone who's faster than you, stronger than you, has a better fight IQ than you, and can move and create angles on you in a split second's notice before your kinetic chain even completes whatever movement you were going for.
Judo have single and double leg equivalents.she just choose not to use it.

Judo have single and double leg equivalents.she just choose not to use it.

you have to be good at them to use it.

Ronda simply didn't have a strong judo throw other then her signature hip throw in no gi/mma.

One of my favorite Rousey moments was her proclaiming "Things would have been different if I was in that elevator" with Ray Rice...

Yea, you would have tried to fight back would have been mercilessly pummeled until onlookers finally decided to intervene LMAO!

I said it years ago...Rousey isn't a good fighter, she puts her head down, runs in and manhandles weaker smaller women..a women who can punch (for a girl) beats her, because she can't ragdoll a puncher

Remember when a 3rd of you thought she could beat 135 males? Rousey can't beat most men off the street unless their handicapped or horrible.

I train women I know their mentality..their like kids..if your sparring with a women and LET HER do good, she'll think she can really beat you.
I train men and women and you know the funny thing about people is they are individuals and generalizing all women like that is terribly ignorant and immature.
With your maturity level I wouldn't want you near any women or young girls training them with that shitty attitude.

If that's really your experience and not some anecdotal bs than that's you but I'd have to say I've come across plenty of more "men" with the kid mentality in mma gyms tbh

I said it years ago...Rousey isn't a good fighter, she puts her head down, runs in and manhandles weaker smaller women..a women who can punch (for a girl) beats her, because she can't ragdoll a puncher

Remember when a 3rd of you thought she could beat 135 males? Rousey can't beat most men off the street unless their handicapped or horrible.

I train women I know their mentality..their like kids..if your sparring with a women and LET HER do good, she'll think she can really beat you.

She could whoop your fat ass.

To be fair, she has bad knees, she might not be able to those moves.
Maybe but then the problem is with in her and not in the MA that she is proficient.
To be honest those techniques don't start with a shot like the traditional wrestling single and double TDs also they are banned from competition.

The main problem is with the fact that at judo competition level frontal TDs and trips leave you seriously exposed for chokes.
At least when I rolled people avoided using it.

you have to be good at them to use it.

Ronda simply didn't have a strong judo throw other then her signature hip throw in no gi/mma.
Yeah she fought like her mother.

One of my favorite Rousey moments was her proclaiming "Things would have been different if I was in that elevator" with Ray Rice...

Yea, you would have tried to fight back would have been mercilessly pummeled until onlookers finally decided to intervene LMAO!

Rice would beat her into a living death.

I train men and women and you know the funny thing about people is they are individuals and generalizing all women like that is terribly ignorant and immature.
With your maturity level I wouldn't want you near any women or young girls training them with that shitty attitude.

If that's really your experience and not some anecdotal bs than that's you but I'd have to say I've come across plenty of more "men" with the kid mentality in mma gyms tbh

You should expect that from a man..whats wrong with a women realizing she's a women and maybe the guy she's sparring isn't trying too hard?

Deep down I'm pretty sure 95% of MMA fans knew she couldn't beat 135 lb. men, but the feminist agenda and groups on Sherdog was too strong, and pressured a lot of weak idiots into thinking it. Also, everyone's favorite stoner was shouting from the rooftops how amazing she was, and using the most ridiculous hyperbole ever used for any person in human existence.

I forgive some of you idiots, for the agenda was too strong to resist. The ones that truly believed, and still to this day, white knight for her, namely, SILUS 2000, eat a bag of dicks.

Lmao at SILUS 2000 that fought tooth and nail for Ronda's honor. She's the biggest feminine bitch on Sherdog. Omg who remembers that chick being such a stubborn, die hard, and annoying little fuck, anytime there was a Ronda thread, or a negative Ronda thread.

"She's too good, she would clinch IP with Cyborg, and arm bar her within seconds. Cyborg isn't as good as Ronda in the clinch as evidenced by her fight with Carano, and Ronda's stand up has caught up with her grappling, so I favor Ronda 80/20 if they were to fight."

Lmfao ya dumb bish.

I never liked her or Conor and yes it was like 75%. I can't stand any hype train i abort from the start.

Makes me sick when you dumbasses make Perry, Sage, Conor and Ronda look like something special when they're being protected HARDCORE by the UFC and STILL getting their asses handed to them in their prime.

I never liked her or Conor and yes it was like 75%. I can't stand any hype train i abort from the start.

Makes me sick when you dumbasses make Perry, Sage, Conor and Ronda look like something special when they're being protected HARDCORE by the UFC and STILL getting their asses handed to them in their prime.

You simply don't talk about Sage that way.

Reported.

I can't stomach her and I still stand by my old comment. I said pussy manlet men with very limited skills. She CAN do that.

Back