Remember when ROUSEY said she could beat men and 75% of you believed it?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I said it years ago...Rousey isn't a good fighter, she puts her head down, runs in and manhandles weaker smaller women..a women who can punch (for a girl) beats her, because she can't ragdoll a puncher

Remember when 75% of you thought she could beat 135 males? Rousey can't beat most men off the street unless their handicapped or horrible.

I train women I know their mentality..their like kids..if your sparring with a women and LET HER do good, she'll think she can really beat you.

Last edited:
And 75% of you idiots believed it

you tried to tell us bro, but we wouldn't listen. now look at this mess we're in. only your knowledge and insight into female psychology can lead us back to the light

She'd still beat Cain under any circumstances though.

No one who has actually trained with women believed that she could beat a professional male fighter.

75%? I might believe 5% or less, and even then it was mostly people being ironic or just nuthuggers

I train women I know their mentality..their like kids..if your sparring with a women and LET HER do good, she'll think she can really beat you.
Depends on the person.. you cant stereotype all women to have the same reaction, thats just chauvinist

The same applies to dumb men, some are very easy to sandbag, it just depends on the skill gap

Hell even i get sandbagged then owned sometimes in video games against great players

Their sodium levels cloud their judgement.
{<jordan}

You're right they're delusional and can't help it. They literally have no idea what would happen if Ronda got a hold of Cain's fragile body.

<DrakeLaugh>

I think you're giving yourself too much credit. There was a lot of people that didn't think she could do it.

You're right they're delusional and can't help it. They literally have no idea what would happen if Ronda got a hold of Cain's fragile body.

<DrakeLaugh>

She would snap his limbs with 75% of her power! But their obsession levels and sodium levels cloud their judgment.

<9>

I know this is Sherdog but come on, nobody seriously believed it.

I thought I bookmarked the massive thread about that. So many goofs went potato.

Why are you pulling numbers out of your ass? Only a tiny fraction of the most idiotic fans believed she could beat male fighters.

Back